I won't be able to post at all until monday xD Just some random shit not to get hostkilled, lol
Then you dead.......it's Saturday.I won't be able to post at all until monday xD Just some random shit not to get hostkilled, lol

Well, she can survive the kdowns way. Of course only if we let her.Then you dead.......it's Saturday.
Nobody likes kdowns.But you guys like me, c'mon D:Well, she can survive the kdowns way. Of course only if we let her.Nobody likes kdowns.

vDunno what you're talking about, I can see them all![]()
Now that you mention it.. I can only see 9 of 14 too...not in my p.m. box....and i can only see 9 out of 14 avis in the game thread


i knew i wasn't that lame....In the opening post I can't see the following avatars, and their links don't work either;
Hardy (Togusa), Orgz (Anri), Gnut (Shinra), Adi (Namie), Imp (Mikado) and Mido (Walker)
long as butterfly says so...You could play meanwhile o.o Faust is prolly asleep and will prolly fix it later

bitch,i tried even saving image to my desktop...not workingGod dammit greg, just use this URL http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3781/gsl6.jpg it doesn't matter if you can't see it, the site should upload it properly.

thanx...but i posted alreadyHm, I'll try to upload it again for you, w8^^
