Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Hey, other people might join... When does this start?

Dec 10 sounds perfect for me, and Evil will be surely till the end.
According to the poll, November, 3rd :teehee
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
In i guess
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh, now that you are around.

How about you joining :blush ?
No, I don't have that much faith in Faust's theme selection :fan

Maybe, as I intended to do so back some while ago, I will host a game in the next year, though.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Now that you mention it, I'm really looking foward to host a game any time soon.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I took a look at some of my past games, and I think the most fun I had was in the Powerpuff game. But it is like soooo time consuming to argue with everyone. Time for a new "fun" game behaviour maybe, because last time when I played the more calm way was really bored.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, I argue with everyone, that's why I usually have fun :blush

The ones I had the most fun were the Bleach one (except the end, I prolly enjoyed it because it was my birthday and I spent the entire week wasted) and the LoL one (the only one that I was mafia... had a lot of fun, liked the theme, liked my team, trolled... yeah).
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
GAME 31
SIGN UP NOW.


Automatically in everytime.

Remember that for once! :yelling
I'm in as well @.@
If we're more than 10, I'm in.
I'm in, unless I get sent out of the country by my boss when the game is to be played. But in for now.
That's what I suggested like weeks ago.


I might be in, but preferably starting bit sooner, because from 18th won't be available anymore.
Sign me uuup! :shout
I'm in!

Hardy is a "not bad" friend. :nod
i said that im IN the next one,how fucking often do i have to say it ....
In i guess
I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Add Gu to the list, then. It's just that we'll have friends staying at our house during the weekend, so we won't be able to be active D:

Host: [user]FaustXIII[/user]
Theme: Durarara!!


Players:
1. [user]Xadyu[/user]
2. [user]Farfalla[/user]
3. [user]Hardy[/user]
4. [user]Organizized[/user]
5. [user]Evil3ye[/user]
6. [USER]gnut[/USER]
7. [USER]Adorien[/USER]
8. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
9. [USER]xi0[/USER]
10. [USER]Mazino[/USER]
11. [USER]Imperium[/USER]
12. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
13. [USER]MidoBan[/USER]

I'll start the game today or tomorrow this Saturday(December 7) or Sunday(December 8), Philippine Time so it's Friday(December 6) or Saturday(December 7) in your Areas.
I will give some more time for other members to join.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I WILL NOW ANNOUNCE THE THEME.
THE THEME IS...
​

DURARARA!!

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Never read/watched that. :oh

Also, this weekend will be soooo hectic for me, I hope I don't get host killed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I am in, but I will get in trouble if I survive until the 18th and longer.
I'd gladly help you with your death the way I can :)

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

If it's after 12/08, add Gu (MidoBan) to the list xD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'd gladly help you with your death the way I can :)
No you won't.

Yeah saturday and sunday I will not be really active too, because I work the sat night and will sleep late sunday accordingly. But with 11 players shouldn't be big task to catch up.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I'm in the hall of shame sadly... feels bad mon.
No you're not. This is game 31 already.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm in the hall of shame sadly... feels bad mon.
No you're not! This is Game 31. You are Hall of Shamed for Game 30 because of your inactivity on Game 29.

You can join this game. So are you in?
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I liked of the theme this time. Durarararara..... seems to have nice characters, I hope that I don't pick up a mummy again. XP
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!



---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Durarara theme? Shizuo is me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top