Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nah, the t-shirt actually says viva la Mexico.
...but the flag is wrong >_>

I can't stop laughing whenever I see Hardy's avy ç.ç
Kay, gaming time.
The same happens whenever I see yours or Greg's. It was a pretty good idea :lmao

starting a game with 6 people wasn't, Herms >_>
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i'm tore between races...
black 1/2 can't get no respect
greek 1/2 can't either

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hardy said:
Xadyu doing a mind trick? What do you have in that pipe Sherlock?
Hey! That used to more common back in the day! :o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
maybe,you guys will listen to me next time
:hmph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
are there any upcoming games? I missed this one unfortunately
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Dunno. Maybe. How much do you wanna sign up and then being excluded from the game? :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
omg...this is to funny
some of the best comic relief i've seen in a long time

:rofl
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If the next game has more than 10 players, I'm already in.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm in no matter what.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm the best townie ever ^^
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
GAME 31
SIGN UP NOW.


Automatically in everytime.

Remember that for once! :yelling
I'm in as well @.@
If we're more than 10, I'm in.
I'm in, unless I get sent out of the country by my boss when the game is to be played. But in for now.
That's what I suggested like weeks ago.


I might be in, but preferably starting bit sooner, because from 18th won't be available anymore.
Sign me uuup! :shout
I'm in!

Hardy is a "not bad" friend. :nod

Host: [user]FaustXIII[/user]
Theme: Will be revealed at the start of the game.

Players:
1. [user]Xadyu[/user]
2. [user]Farfalla[/user]
3. [user]Hardy[/user] *Note: He's in if the number of players is more than ten.*
4. [user]Organizized[/user] *Note: In for now unless he got sent out of the country by his boss*
5. [user]Evil3ye[/user] *Note: Might be in*
6. [USER]gnut[/USER]
7. [USER]Adorien[/USER]
8. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Automatically in everytime.

Remember that for once! :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top