I can't stop laughing whenever I see Hardy's avy ç.ç
Kay, gaming time.
Kay, gaming time.
...but the flag is wrong >_>Nah, the t-shirt actually says viva la Mexico.
The same happens whenever I see yours or Greg's. It was a pretty good ideaI can't stop laughing whenever I see Hardy's avy ç.ç
Kay, gaming time.

Hey! That used to more common back in the day!Hardy said:Xadyu doing a mind trick? What do you have in that pipe Sherlock?


You say that every time you die... maybe you should die lessmaybe,you guys will listen to me next time
![]()



i only get exluded from certain hosts for excluded reasons. Good question.Dunno. Maybe. How much do you wanna sign up and then being excluded from the game?![]()

Automatically in everytime.
Remember that for once!![]()
I'm in as well @.@
If we're more than 10, I'm in.
I'm in, unless I get sent out of the country by my boss when the game is to be played. But in for now.
That's what I suggested like weeks ago.
I might be in, but preferably starting bit sooner, because from 18th won't be available anymore.
Sign me uuup!![]()
I'm in!
Hardy is a "not bad" friend.![]()
