Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...it definetly works.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
UW o/

W8 @.@ I think I got Hardy's avy, rs... I'll just PM you the right one if that's the case.

Nvm, that's the one @.@
hahaha....didn't even notice
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
UW o/

W8 @.@ I think I got Hardy's avy, rs... I'll just PM you the right one if that's the case.

Nvm, that's the one @.@
No, Hardy just used Greg's avatar so he could save it or something..

The slowpoke..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
juan is suppose to be togusa
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING! 50% she'd die anyway. Now we have to ban her from further games.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
wat. no. that's not how I understood it. :?bunny
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
RIP in pieces.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why would he stay in game, that doesn't make any sense.

It's like a 1:1 chance to kill the opponent or being killed, that's how duels go, no?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ahh hardy. His breakdown is still overshadowed by jorpeds one.


jorped - overshadowing hardy at everything since forever
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And then he wonders why I always mix them up. They are like clones, same personality, same look...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why would he stay in game, that doesn't make any sense.

It's like a 1:1 chance to kill the opponent or being killed, that's how duels go, no?
Actually majority of people survived duels.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

And then he wonders why I always mix them up. They are like clones, same personality, same look...
Same cock size.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
What u mean DD, has it been in previous games? The rules say "Game 31 NEW". Me confused.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top