...it definetly works.
aaaah...yesCan you see this one?
![]()
hahaha....didn't even noticeUW o/
W8 @.@ I think I got Hardy's avy, rs... I'll just PM you the right one if that's the case.
Nvm, that's the one @.@
No, Hardy just used Greg's avatar so he could save it or something..UW o/
W8 @.@ I think I got Hardy's avy, rs... I'll just PM you the right one if that's the case.
Nvm, that's the one @.@
I thought they stayed in the game but their role changed to Sissy Cowboy?THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING! 50% she'd die anyway. Now we have to ban her from further games.

Good think you didn't host Baka!wat. no. that's not how I understood it.![]()
Actually majority of people survived duels.Why would he stay in game, that doesn't make any sense.
It's like a 1:1 chance to kill the opponent or being killed, that's how duels go, no?
Same cock size.And then he wonders why I always mix them up. They are like clones, same personality, same look...