
I am! A bit busy though

Last edited by a moderator:



Hate the song. Love the bitches.
With university. A lot of stuff to do till the end of January. I wish i was overeating the amount of work i have to do, but i am notBusy with what?![]()



Yeah i do. My course is called Electronics and Telecommunication, so basically an engineering course.I didn't knew you studied at a university.
What do you study there? And why it is till the end of January?
University sounds like a bitch..Yeah i do. My course is called Electronics and Telecommunication, so basically an engineering course.
Because even though in 2 weeks the classes will end till the beginning of next semester, i will have a lot of exams in January.
And meanwhile i still have some tests and other assignments to do.

Can't watch
I am! A bit busy though![]()

Always think of the big money you will earn after you're finished with your studies 



Having to face my bro's team adds a nice spice to the fightI was super surprised when i found out we were going to face Frankfurt, but i also thought it was funny for all the reasons you know
And btw sorry.Sorry that your team will leave the Europe League so soon
In all honesty, we haven't been playing well lately, but i am confident we can change a couple of things and improve till that match. But neverthless i just hope it's a nice game ^^


but ofcI was genuinly surprised as well
It does indeedHaving to face my bro's team adds a nice spice to the fight
Honestly, I think Porto is the clear favourite because we're not doing good lately but you never know, I sure will watch the matches and have a nice talk with you afterwards. No hard feelings, whichever team wins![]()


I was genuinly surprised as well

Sometimes fate really is funny, I laughed so hard that out of all the teams we actually play against yoursIt does indeed
Yeah, i will also make sure to watch them. And ofc not. Only bromance feelings!![]()



Yeah,i laughed as wellSometimes fate really is funny, I laughed so hard that out of all the teams we actually play against yours
Bromance ftw!
How are you doing anyway bro? Christmas is around the corner![]()


Those are no bro's wordsNo hard feelings, whichever team wins![]()



You can have Lucho back btw, he is not the same any moreConsidering that you needed some of our players (that ended up being key players for your team) in order to reign in Portugal all these years, I'd say River![]()


Yeah, he isn't the same any more. Last season he was really important, by giving estability to the team and obviously by his skill and experience.What really?
Interesting, cause we kinda need an 8 and a lot of people want him back![]()