Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I miss you too :hug
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What are you guys talking about? jorp was on PT Thread today. He seemed really well. :nod
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Who's talking about jorped?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How does that make sense? You're replying me in jorped's thread right now, right? Shouldn't you do it in my thread?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think we're not talking the same language here. :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I thought your English improved a little?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I thought your English improved a little?
I wasn't talking about it. I meant that we are not talking about the same thing.
The last jorped's post here was December 23th and niichan said that he missed someone (jorped I suppose) and you followed him. Since it is jorped thread I think that you are talking with him, but it is not the case? For any reason you miss someone who is not jorped in his own thread? Are you just trolling me? What's the deal? xD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lulz
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Dude I miss you :crying
If you spent some time on the ff you would see me there sometimes u.u
I have been a bit busy, even though classes ended over 1 month ago. I have had some really stressful days, and where things didn't look too good for me, but fortunately it doesn't look as bad now~

I miss you too :hug
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
fck niichan got too many badge.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
what do you like to do when you have free time or time to waste?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
what do you like to do when you have free time or time to waste?
In these couple of past years, my addiction over my laptop has significantly increased. So i like to play some games on my laptop and definitely watch some series.
Well i also like doing some exercise, but it's been too long since i have actually took that serious. I just love running and playing football :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I still do u.u
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
In these couple of past years, my addiction over my laptop has significantly increased. So i like to play some games on my laptop and definitely watch some series.
Well i also like doing some exercise, but it's been too long since i have actually took that serious. I just love running and playing football :XD
sounds like a typical boy and student..on My free time..I do the same thing, wish I would exercise more.. I am so lazy.
 
Top