Ofc you are bbWat!? Am i not allowed to be surprised grrrr

Ofc you are bbWat!? Am i not allowed to be surprised grrrr




This is his thread, no?Who's talking about jorped?


I wasn't talking about it. I meant that we are not talking about the same thing.I thought your English improved a little?

If you spent some time on the ff you would see me there sometimes u.uDude I miss you![]()

In these couple of past years, my addiction over my laptop has significantly increased. So i like to play some games on my laptop and definitely watch some series.what do you like to do when you have free time or time to waste?

sounds like a typical boy and student..on My free time..I do the same thing, wish I would exercise more.. I am so lazy.In these couple of past years, my addiction over my laptop has significantly increased. So i like to play some games on my laptop and definitely watch some series.
Well i also like doing some exercise, but it's been too long since i have actually took that serious. I just love running and playing football![]()
i know better what you do love !I still do u.u