- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.
See? I know she will not agree.
Yeah, it has to grow on you first...
Hmm. I did not expect you to name Leyre, honestly. Not that it's a bad song, just that it does not quite make it into my most favorites.
Anyway, I have a story about this album. I was listening to hiraitesanze while reading a bloody ghost story. BAD IDEA. You know what, I suddenly felt so creeped out, though when I do them separately, nothing happens. In fact I actually like hiraitesanze. O_O
Oh, and do you know about Chronostasia and that Kokugen no Rondo is its OST? Otomate + Shikata = WANT.
But my Japanese is just not that good, I can't play it. 
And I hate the fact that the scientists say your voice on the recording is the voice other people hear. Do I sound so terrible?Neither do I. What makes you boys think I will agree easily?
Listened to Turaida around two times now. Starting to get the general idea, but still need more and more listening to make sure I understand it.
Favorite so far... Leyre? Not too sure.
See? I know she will not agree.

Yeah, it has to grow on you first...
Hmm. I did not expect you to name Leyre, honestly. Not that it's a bad song, just that it does not quite make it into my most favorites.
Anyway, I have a story about this album. I was listening to hiraitesanze while reading a bloody ghost story. BAD IDEA. You know what, I suddenly felt so creeped out, though when I do them separately, nothing happens. In fact I actually like hiraitesanze. O_O
Oh, and do you know about Chronostasia and that Kokugen no Rondo is its OST? Otomate + Shikata = WANT.
But my Japanese is just not that good, I can't play it. 
Nope. In my room. At night. When everybody already sleeps so they do not hear my voice.Private = bathroom(?)








