Only here for the food.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Neither do I. What makes you boys think I will agree easily? :hmph

Listened to Turaida around two times now. Starting to get the general idea, but still need more and more listening to make sure I understand it. :XD

Favorite so far... Leyre? Not too sure.
And I hate the fact that the scientists say your voice on the recording is the voice other people hear. Do I sound so terrible?
See? I know she will not agree. :XD

Yeah, it has to grow on you first...

Hmm. I did not expect you to name Leyre, honestly. Not that it's a bad song, just that it does not quite make it into my most favorites.
Anyway, I have a story about this album. I was listening to hiraitesanze while reading a bloody ghost story. BAD IDEA. You know what, I suddenly felt so creeped out, though when I do them separately, nothing happens. In fact I actually like hiraitesanze. O_O
Oh, and do you know about Chronostasia and that Kokugen no Rondo is its OST? Otomate + Shikata = WANT. :zomg But my Japanese is just not that good, I can't play it. :scry

Private = bathroom(?)
Nope. In my room. At night. When everybody already sleeps so they do not hear my voice.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

And I hate the fact that the scientists say your voice on the recording is the voice other people hear. Do I sound so terrible?
See? I know she will not agree. :XD
Really? Damn, must sound so bad, yeah. :(

Yeah, it has to grow on you first...

Hmm. I did not expect you to name Leyre, honestly. Not that it's a bad song, just that it does not quite make it into my most favorites.
Anyway, I have a story about this album. I was listening to hiraitesanze while reading a bloody ghost story. BAD IDEA. You know what, I suddenly felt so creeped out, though when I do them separately, nothing happens. In fact I actually like hiraitesanze. O_O
Oh, and do you know about Chronostasia and that Kokugen no Rondo is its OST? Otomate + Shikata = WANT. :zomg But my Japanese is just not that good, I can't play it. :scry
Thus the question mark next to the song title. I'm not yet sure myself. I think it's not Leyre, but Toumei Nostalgia so far, but there are parts I'm not yet sold on. So it can still change. Hiraite Sanze is somehow strange and funny, I can totally see how it can be creepy. XD

What are those? I'm not sure I'm following, but sounds like something I need to try too.

Nope. In my room. At night. When everybody already sleeps so they do not hear my voice.
DAMN THAT'S SCARY :arf :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Really? Damn, must sound so bad, yeah. :(
And many people don't like how they sound on recording which means that we all always sound better to our own selves. I don't know what to think about that.

Thus the question mark next to the song title. I'm not yet sure myself. I think it's not Leyre, but Toumei Nostalgia so far, but there are parts I'm not yet sold on. So it can still change. Hiraite Sanze is somehow strange and funny, I can totally see how it can be creepy. XD
Haha, but I like Hiraitesanze because it's so Japanese.

What are those? I'm not sure I'm following, but sounds like something I need to try too.
Chronostasia is an otome game. I think you'll understand better if you watch the trailer:

DAMN THAT'S SCARY :arf :p
Eh, I guess it can be since I like to sing creepy songs. :3c
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

HEY YUKI! :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Flattery will get you nowhere with us.
Today it seems to be the rain and not the wind....

Hmmm - thinks of falterings!! :nod :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

I know you're talking to her, but I was just telling you that flattery does not work on her, like me. :hmph
Awwww :3c

Don't worry, you'll still my favourite :glomp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

What rain?

What falterings?
Yuki chan taba - get with the program, you're falling behind.... :oh
It was raining at my place and as for the flattering... maaa , etto ne...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Do our bookstores have any interesting series to check out, really? I'm feeling bored often and there is Gramedia nearby, but it's such a waste of money and time to go there without buying anything. After watching Hunger Games movies recently I'm planning to buy the books, but who knows when I can read it. :|
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Yuki chan taba - get with the program, you're falling behind.... :oh
It was raining at my place and as for the flattering... maaa , etto ne...


---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

That's not how I roll. So......:glomp


---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Do our bookstores have any interesting series to check out, really? I'm feeling bored often and there is Gramedia nearby, but it's such a waste of money and time to go there without buying anything. After watching Hunger Games movies recently I'm planning to buy the books, but who knows when I can read it. :|
Yes, I believe they do, but since I don't remember what they have, I cannot mention any of them. (More like, I don't really pay attention anymore since a passing glance will tell me that I already read those books they have, now I only buy Agatha Christie's books whenever I go to Gramedia.) It will be much easier if only we go to a bookstore together and I point them out to you, but well...
If only you have goodreads account, I can recommend you some books through the website.
Well, if you haven't read them, buy and read them. It's going to be worth it, much more than the movies. Since I already have the ebooks, I have no wish to buy the physical ones.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

You were already aware of that fact already, yuki. No need to rehash what was already known? :oh
And today there was wind and snow - here. :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

Hmm? your brain kaboom? :comfort
Yours, of course.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

You were already aware of that fact already, yuki. No need to rehash what was already known? :oh
And today there was wind and snow - here. :p
The problem is that our weather are different. :hmph
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Today, the wind is troubled.

So whats the plans for today? Perhaps some delicious food? :drool
 
Top