
There's a reason for everything.Where am I in the list?![]()

Randomize the avys between the players!If we are doing it on 18th? lets do a skins game.......like no avatar changes just our normal avatars.
You saying we mix avatars between ourselves?? very interesting!Nah, I'm not playing. I'll have a crazy december month.
---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------
Randomize the avys between the players!

You did 2 days ago.I DON'T HAVE ONE!![]()
Again a funforum theme? Last time you said it sucked.If we are doing it on 18th? lets do a skins game.......like no avatar changes just our normal avatars.
they would be the same you jerk...all mafia game avisEither everyone picks the same, or everyone picks none.

Did I?Again a funforum theme? Last time you said it sucked.
It was MidoBan that posted before Imperium not Mazino.December Pressure Game:
Host:
Digitaldude
Xadyu
Participants:
- Digitaldude
- 3c (>17th)
- xi0
- xnut
- Xadyu
- Kat
- gnut (<Christmas)
- Evil3ye
- naruto-niichan
- Hakuteiken(?)
- Leoat12
- Mazino
- Imperium
- FaustXII
Theme (a Poll for this pls):
- Kill la Kill
- Care Bears
- Gummi Bears
- The Walking Dead
- Super Smash Bros.
- Danganronpa
Im in the same boat. If it starts before then, take me out.I won't start ANOTHER game before I'm done with finals, rofl. Anything before 18th and I'm out.