yup i also support the week end to start this. most of people have a very busy week before the holidays.
True, though weekend means closer to 24th and people are busy then too, lol. No one has really said anything regarding the week except me and imp needing 17th>, and not matzik prefers weekend.yup i also support the week end to start this. most of people have a very busy week before the holidays.
an hour or two to just read...some of us do read all the post u.uall we need is an extended day/night phase for the 24/25
---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------
some people are busy after the 20 but it's not like they won't even have 1h or 2 to give to the game. it's not like MG require you to be sitting next to your computer all day long. if people are busy it should be now when there is a shitload of stuff to do before going on holiday


then...i'm suspect....at least you'll spam less, that's a blessing![]()

Suggestive set ç.çadd me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..



Im in
I am in, but use xadyu's list faust. Send pm to them to confirm.
I'm in bishes!!!![]()
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm alwaysdownin
scav convinced me...im in![]()
I'm in if we start during the weekend
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
- Digitaldude
- 3c (>17th)
- xi0
- xnut
- Xadyu
- Kat
- gnut (<Christmas)
- Evil3ye
- naruto-niichan
- Hakuteiken(?)
- Leoat12
- MidoBan
- Imperium(>17th)
- Scav
I'm in too...timezone is GMT+2
Ok, in ...
