Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yup i also support the week end to start this. most of people have a very busy week before the holidays.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
yup i also support the week end to start this. most of people have a very busy week before the holidays.
True, though weekend means closer to 24th and people are busy then too, lol. No one has really said anything regarding the week except me and imp needing 17th>, and not matzik prefers weekend.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
all we need is an extended day/night phase for the 24/25

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

some people are busy after the 20 but it's not like they won't even have 1h or 2 to give to the game. it's not like MG require you to be sitting next to your computer all day long. if people are busy it should be now when there is a shitload of stuff to do before going on holiday
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
all we need is an extended day/night phase for the 24/25

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

some people are busy after the 20 but it's not like they won't even have 1h or 2 to give to the game. it's not like MG require you to be sitting next to your computer all day long. if people are busy it should be now when there is a shitload of stuff to do before going on holiday
an hour or two to just read...some of us do read all the post u.u

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

some of us(me mofo) work...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
aw poor greg, no holidays? :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
start on friday...its plenty of time....
but late in the phase we all understand that people have shits to do...kk
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yeah friday sound right
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm always down in
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
at least you'll spam less, that's a blessing :D
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
scav convinced me...im in :hurr
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What about the theme? Everything but Care Bears is good for me. :P
Friday is good to me, too. :nod
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm free to host again. Early Christmas Vacation. :shout
But I will not use any of the given/proposed theme.

GAME 32
SIGN UP NOW



Host: [USER]FaustXIII[/USER]
Theme: The winner of the poll.

I am in, but use xadyu's list faust. Send pm to them to confirm.
I'm in bishes!!! :yelling
honestly...i havent even started shopping...but i will play reguardless
i'm always down in
scav convinced me...im in :hurr
I'm in if we start during the weekend
add me..I'm in even though I don't think I'll survive..
  1. Digitaldude
  2. 3c (>17th)
  3. xi0
  4. xnut
  5. Xadyu
  6. Kat
  7. gnut (<Christmas)
  8. Evil3ye
  9. naruto-niichan
  10. Hakuteiken(?)
  11. Leoat12
  12. MidoBan
  13. Imperium(>17th)
  14. Scav
I'm in too...timezone is GMT+2
Ok, in ...

Players:
  1. [USER]Kat[/USER]
  2. [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
  3. [USER]Arctigor[/USER]
  4. [USER]gnut[/USER]
  5. [USER]Mazino[/USER]
  6. [USER]liductan[/USER]
  7. [USER]matzik1212[/USER]
  8. [USER]3c[/USER]
  9. [USER]xi0[/USER]
  10. [USER]xnut[/USER]
  11. [USER]Evil3ye[/USER]
  12. [USER]naruto-niichan[/USER]
  13. [USER]Hakuteiken[/USER]
  14. [USER]Leoat12[/USER]
  15. [USER]MidoBan[/USER]
  16. [USER]Imperium[/USER]
  17. [USER]scav[/USER]
  18. [USER]benelori[/USER]
  19. [USER]Josef K.[/USER]
Note: Inform me if I missed including you on the list. Thanks.

FINAL
[highlight]I'll start the game on December 20, Friday Philippine Time (GMT+8) I repeat Philippine Time! So that would be Thursday on some of you guys' time zones.[/highlight]

Sign out now if you will not be good with the date.

Thanks.

Poll added. Vote now. No vote manipulations please.[/B]
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im in
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I'm in bishes!!! :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Wow 17 Players as of now. I hosted three 12-14 Player Games.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top