Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Then why are you still talking about it?

BTW, I could at least understand her :heh
If you didnt understand me than you have problems with ears ... cuz Charlie, Lolo and the others do understand :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

If you didnt understand me than you have problems with ears ... cuz Charlie, Lolo and the others do understand :p
You talk in a choppy manner...it's awkward and not easily understood :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

You talk in a choppy manner...it's awkward and not easily understood :nah
oh shaddap u bully!! :nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

oh shaddap u bully!! :nah
Well, it's like you didn't know what to say...

She just read me a poem :wub
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I want to hear Kat's voice, but she doesn't want to send me a vost... :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I want to hear Kat's voice, but she doesn't want to send me a vost... :(
I told you I would do it .. and I will, today when I am alone

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Well, it's like you didn't know what to say...

She just read me a poem :wub
Oh come on baby bear ... I DO NOT CARE :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I'm writing my message right now, it's easier to say afterward. :derp

Who knows what I said in my last record...:derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I will check the translation, no worries :toc
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I'm honest, I'll say exactly what I said. :hmph
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I'm honest, I'll say exactly what I said. :hmph
good, I like it! so come come dooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeet! :x3
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Here it is: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TsW8GPcmN3
Don't forget the last phrase. :derp

Now you owe me two records! I want it right now! :yelling
awwwwwwww <3 <3 <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~ sooo cute, thank you a lot ! I will give you a slovak one today when my mum leaves to work, oki ?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

awwwwwwww <3 <3 <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~ sooo cute, thank you a lot ! I will give you a slovak one today when my mum leaves to work, oki ?
Did you understand everything? :wtf

Okay. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Did you understand everything? :wtf

Okay. :nod
Dont worry, your English is good enough ! :glomp

and look, Im using commas :zomg
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Dont worry, your English is good enough ! :glomp

and look, Im using commas :zomg
Thank you! :blush

Is it something to brag about? :hmm
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Thank you! :blush

Is it something to brag about? :hmm
I do it just for you ... so BE HAPPY! :hmph
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Get out.
You and Xad have the incredible ability to piss me of. XD
You are a very, very easy target.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Doesnt matter, you wouldnt talk anyway ... I have already passed my shyness :hee
Hey, I talked a lot the last time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top