Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

well seeing gay turtle is a first
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

So when I was hetero in your eyes, you had no problems with me, but now you do.

Shame on you, another homophobic :nah
I always had problems with you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Yeah, one of the few people that wanted you to talk outside of the Br thread and encouraged you to do so.

If I were a girl you'd be humping me already :bnah

Think more then ...
Not worth it.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I always had problems with you.
I know this feeling ... :nah

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Not worth it.
Whats up with that turtle .. and why are you still in my thread making me angry ?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

...it was you the one that started replying to me actually :oh

Are you a maso, Kat?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I don't know if I want to meet someone as crazy as you. :derp

Ohmygwad - the feels are big!
I feel it in the heart - I hope you know this!!

:dumpster
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Don't worry Charlie, I wanna meat you
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Yeah, one of the few people that wanted you to talk outside of the Br thread and encouraged you to do so.

If I were a girl you'd be humping me already :bnah
I already posted outside of the BR Thread when I met you. It was my first objective anyway, improve my English. I don't remember that you influenced something.

You are wrong in this part, too. A rational girl wouldn't say what you said. :P
I like rational girls, irrational girls I already have too much here.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Don't worry Charlie, I wanna meat you
Thanks hardy, you have a big heart! <3!!!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Ohmygwad - the feels are big!
I feel it in the heart - I hope you know this!!

:dumpster
Be happy, I haven't black listed you as I did with Hardy. There is hope yet. :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I wanna meeeeeeeeeeeeet you toooooooooo :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Leo used to be a nice guy, always friendly.... now hes full of mean.
I don't know him anymore....
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I already posted outside of the BR Thread when I met you. It was my first objective anyway, improve my English. I don't remember that you influenced something.

You are wrong in this part, too. A rational girl wouldn't say what you said. :P
I like rational girls, irrational girls I already have too much here.
Nah, I remember those days, you barely posted outside of it and just in random games in the fun forum. I recall you being in the Br thread and Theboss posting there for you and spectrum to join our chat, were I greeted both of you until you got used to everyone.

Of course, you could forget it as the douche you are :cookiehand

Also, rational girls like being humped too.

Thanks hardy, you have a big heart! <3!!!
It's definetly big :blush
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Leo used to be a nice guy, always friendly.... now hes full of mean.
I don't know him anymore....
He joined the dark side.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

He joined the dark side.

I don't know what side it is... if you mean dark side you mean he hooked up with a black brazilan gurl? :hmm
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Leo used to be a nice guy, always friendly.... now hes full of mean.
I don't know him anymore....
Too dramatic. :derp
You know that I want to meet you too, I was just kidding. See the smile next to the pharse. :cookiehand
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Sush KaaaaaaaaaaaaT, he's not called the great hard one for nothing!!

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Too dramatic. :derp
You know that I want to meet you too, I was just kidding. See the smile next to the pharse. :cookiehand
Im full of drama - lol and somewhat of dyslexia.
I have a habit of sending people wrong text messages.... too. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top