Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1
well seeing gay turtle is a first
well seeing gay turtle is a first
I always had problems with you.So when I was hetero in your eyes, you had no problems with me, but now you do.
Shame on you, another homophobic![]()
Think more then ......no I don't

Not worth it.Think more then ...
I know this feeling ...I always had problems with you.

Whats up with that turtle .. and why are you still in my thread making me angry ?Not worth it.

I don't know if I want to meet someone as crazy as you.![]()

I already posted outside of the BR Thread when I met you. It was my first objective anyway, improve my English. I don't remember that you influenced something.Yeah, one of the few people that wanted you to talk outside of the Br thread and encouraged you to do so.
If I were a girl you'd be humping me already![]()
Thanks hardy, you have a big heart! <3!!!Don't worry Charlie, I wanna meat you
Be happy, I haven't black listed you as I did with Hardy. There is hope yet.Ohmygwad - the feels are big!
I feel it in the heart - I hope you know this!!
![]()


Nah, I remember those days, you barely posted outside of it and just in random games in the fun forum. I recall you being in the Br thread and Theboss posting there for you and spectrum to join our chat, were I greeted both of you until you got used to everyone.I already posted outside of the BR Thread when I met you. It was my first objective anyway, improve my English. I don't remember that you influenced something.
You are wrong in this part, too. A rational girl wouldn't say what you said. :P
I like rational girls, irrational girls I already have too much here.

It's definetly bigThanks hardy, you have a big heart! <3!!!

I SOOO KNEW IT - BREHIt's definetly big![]()

He joined the dark side.Leo used to be a nice guy, always friendly.... now hes full of mean.
I don't know him anymore....
He joined the dark side.

Too dramatic.Leo used to be a nice guy, always friendly.... now hes full of mean.
I don't know him anymore....


Sush KaaaaaaaaaaaaT, he's not called the great hard one for nothing!!
Im full of drama - lol and somewhat of dyslexia.Too dramatic.
You know that I want to meet you too, I was just kidding. See the smile next to the pharse.![]()