Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1
If you ask me Kat is trying a bit too hard. She either has a rather useless role and does not give a fuck, has a role that actually helps the townies if she gets killed, or just is plain mafia and trying to shift the focus on her. If she really is mafia, she's either using herself to distract from other mafia buddies (who can argue later "I was attacked by her lulz, I'm not mafia") or wanting to give the impression that she's really trying hard and not mafia. First wouldn't be a bad move, the second is pretty overused. Anyway, too many possibilities at this point. She's the only player I have some thoughts on though, the rest seems just too random.I'm back from Christmas shopping, here's my initial thoughts on the first batch majorly consisting of spam...
xi0: His approach seems to be more "up front" in this game. It could be me reading too much into his tone, but I'm guessing he's having some fun with his role and/or roleplay (he did after all say he would perhaps do some roleplay and proceeded to do just that). I know from experience that if you have a boring role, doing roleplay can make the game more entertaining, so it could be anything. Still I find it interesting. No suspicion yet, just making an observation.
liductan: Seems super weird...
Arctigor: Has posted a lot yet I find myself having learned nothing, besides him claiming to not be a regular townie.
Kat: Very "all over the place"/trollish/random play style. I'm not sure what to think here. A mafia being this visible and throwing out ammo would be incredibly bad play. Last time I played a game with her and she was mafia, she was a mafia lover. That game she had 50 posts or so in 2 days, so she's much more active in this game. Since the play seems different (though I don't recall her being this trollish), I'm leaning towards her being townie, but I find it really curious at the same time. She also claims to have no special role, and isn't sure "if it could be considered a role". That leaves out every action-based role, and only leaves some very stale ones. At least this is something to go off from.
So far I don't suspect any of these that much, but they're basically the only ones I have any thoughts about so far I think. I'll read some more.
but dont overthink




