Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Imperium posted too...
his was the first...
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

VOTEKILL kdowns

and with this I go to sleep...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

What about me?
I said you. Btw you got the most votes so far...

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Imperium posted too...
his was the first...
I completely forgot about that, he usually doesn't discuss manga. That's everyone accounted for, I was in the bathroom trying to remember if I picked up any clues but I was just thinking about kat the whole time, she really stands out this dayphase.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Lol. The one time I am actually active too.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

VOTEKILL kdowns

and with this I go to sleep...
*ding ding ding* Mafia Member Number 1 found.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Who do you suspect beside kid?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I completely forgot about that, he usually doesn't discuss manga. That's everyone accounted for, I was in the bathroom trying to remember if I picked up any clues but I was just thinking about kat the whole time, she really stands out this dayphase.
:blush
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

10 hostkills? Now that would be funny, lulz.
You have like a million badges. Also faust doesn't kill people who post but forget to vote, they get a vote towards their lynching the next day phase as punishment.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

VOTEKILL kdowns

and with this I go to sleep...
I would give him a chance... he got hostkilled a lot, guess... and now he is actually playing :XD just saying
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.
Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?

BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?

BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c

My god, you are so weird .... Votekill liductan :oh
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.
Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?

BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I would give him a chance... he got hostkilled a lot, guess... and now he is actually playing :XD just saying
He got hostkill because he never show up or breaks the rules... If he is mafia now then what happened in the past don't matter.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?

BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c
Once was enough :toc

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

He got hostkill because he never show up or breaks the rules... If he is mafia now then what happened in the past don't matter.
:hmm that is true
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

You have like a million badges. Also faust doesn't kill people who post but forget to vote, they get a vote towards their lynching the next day phase as punishment.
You have quite a few too :XD
Kinda weird but I guess it's not a bad idea.

The dayphase ends in 5 hours right? Oh wow, I don't want to stay up that long :oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

did anyone notice wizzards hint or am i just crazy like i look?:yelling
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

:oh...like your sig kevin

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Can you show us the hint then?
#157
is he what i think he is...townie role ofc...but i highly claimed one
:hmm
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

did anyone notice wizzards hint or am i just crazy like i look?:yelling
Stop talking about that ... and tell us already :blush
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top