- Joined
- Aug 17, 2009
- Messages
- 155
- Reaction score
- 140
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1
Imperium posted too...
his was the first...
Imperium posted too...
his was the first...
What about me?You finally show up and kdowns, josef posted too. That leaves impy.
I said you. Btw you got the most votes so far...What about me?
I completely forgot about that, he usually doesn't discuss manga. That's everyone accounted for, I was in the bathroom trying to remember if I picked up any clues but I was just thinking about kat the whole time, she really stands out this dayphase.Imperium posted too...
his was the first...
*ding ding ding* Mafia Member Number 1 found.VOTEKILL kdowns
and with this I go to sleep...
I completely forgot about that, he usually doesn't discuss manga. That's everyone accounted for, I was in the bathroom trying to remember if I picked up any clues but I was just thinking about kat the whole time, she really stands out this dayphase.

You have like a million badges. Also faust doesn't kill people who post but forget to vote, they get a vote towards their lynching the next day phase as punishment.10 hostkills? Now that would be funny, lulz.
I would give him a chance... he got hostkilled a lot, guess... and now he is actually playingVOTEKILL kdowns
and with this I go to sleep...
just sayingWell, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.
Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?
BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c

Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.
He got hostkill because he never show up or breaks the rules... If he is mafia now then what happened in the past don't matter.I would give him a chance... he got hostkilled a lot, guess... and now he is actually playingjust saying
Once was enoughWell, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?
BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c

He got hostkill because he never show up or breaks the rules... If he is mafia now then what happened in the past don't matter.
that is trueYou have quite a few tooYou have like a million badges. Also faust doesn't kill people who post but forget to vote, they get a vote towards their lynching the next day phase as punishment.


Can you show us the hint then?did anyone notice wizzards hint or am i just crazy like i look?![]()
...like your sig kevin#157Can you show us the hint then?

Stop talking about that ... and tell us alreadydid anyone notice wizzards hint or am i just crazy like i look?![]()
