Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Suzuna - active but doesn't feel mafia, doc, dec or something like that

DD - kinda silent, but also doesn't feel bad ^ something like this maybe

Kid - lots of confrontations with everyone, sounds like scapegoat

Hiruma - not as trolly as I've seen him, probably cause he doesn't have anything to hide. On the other hand might be hiding something so that's why not as trolly, dunno

Mazino - barely remember his appearance, quiet waters might hide a beast underneath

Riku - haven't really heard anything suspicious yet

Mamori - interact moar!

Takami - deal with it, you're never going to the allstars

Shin - your trident tackle or my legs

Leo - what did he say again?

Sasaki - All your balls are belong to us

Sena - no idea again. but quiet..(I think)

Buffalo - who was this again?

Monta - CATCH POWER MAX. looks like you're gonna catch the first train out of the field...

Kurita - chat moar pls

Kakey/Kakei Shun - also not on my radar


as for Sakuraba I saw him becoming active just now, so gonna see
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

how you check a person's post within this thread again...i forgot
so i don't have to read a bunch of pages to find one post...sorry

:(

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Suzuna - active but doesn't feel mafia, doc, dec or something like that

DD - kinda silent, but also doesn't feel bad ^ something like this maybe

Kid - lots of confrontations with everyone, sounds like scapegoat

Hiruma - not as trolly as I've seen him, probably cause he doesn't have anything to hide. On the other hand might be hiding something so that's why not as trolly, dunno

Mazino - barely remember his appearance, quiet waters might hide a beast underneath

Riku - haven't really heard anything suspicious yet

Mamori - interact moar!

Takami - deal with it, you're never going to the allstars

Shin - your trident tackle or my legs

Leo - what did he say again?

Sasaki - All your balls are belong to us

Sena - no idea again. but quiet..(I think)

Buffalo - who was this again?

Monta - CATCH POWER MAX. looks like you're gonna catch the first train out of the field...

Kurita - chat moar pls

Kakey/Kakei Shun - also not on my radar


as for Sakuraba I saw him becoming active just now, so gonna see
fanboi muchru:oh
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

i posted who i think...got to read buddy
but i will hang out for a bit to see a little more...nuno pokin in and out...pushing suspicion on kat
leo not wanting to post...wizzard possibly letting on early he is a det...
not a det.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

maybe you've evolved...

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

I was saying nice stuff about you, Hiruma, and you're being a dick...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

how you check a person's post within this thread again...i forgot
so i don't have to read a bunch of pages to find one post...sorry

:(
Search thread option top right corner?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Search thread option top right corner?
thanx...
but,how do you narrow it down to just a particular persons post...what i type in?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I completely forgot about that, he usually doesn't discuss manga.
I'm a fan of ES21 though.

:hmm
it starts with f and ends with d...
Is this a joke? Because I'm unfamiliar with this role. Anyway,

Votekill Kat

Completely useless player. First claims mafia then is a townie, distracting and half her posts add nothing to the discussion (has made this place into the win thread again, and I dont like it!). Voting for being the only person to claim being mafia, I dont buy this bs about it being a joke. It might be reverse psychology at play here and even if isnt, its so unhelpful to the town to the point of it being a boon for the mafia. Either mafia or a counter productive and spammy townie. I'm leaning towards the first.

lilductan is playing quite strangely as well, however its not really completely out of character, she's always been a bit unhinged.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

thanx...
but,how do you narrow it down to just a particular persons post...what i type in?
The name of the user in the user name bubble.^^

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

I'm a fan of ES21 though.



Is this a joke? Because I'm unfamiliar with this role. Anyway,

Votekill Kat

Completely useless player. First claims mafia then is a townie, distracting and half her posts add nothing to the discussion (has made this place into the win thread again, and I dont like it!). Voting for being the only person to claim being mafia, I dont buy this bs about it being a joke. It might be reverse psychology at play here and even if isnt, its so unhelpful to the town to the point of it being a boon for the mafia. Either mafia or a counter productive and spammy townie. I'm leaning towards the first.

lilductan is playing quite strangely as well, however its not really completely out of character, she's always been a bit unhinged.
Is it just me or do I remember Milly playing the "weird" townie role that actually helps the mafia more in every game? :/

But I played with Kat when she was mafia this behavior is quite different from that time ... "acting" non-mafia might not be working out for her. :p
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

What is the current vote count at?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1



:cookiehandvotekill this bastard

very reluctant to post and was on quite a bit earlier....

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

What is the current vote count at?
faust is sleepin

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

The name of the user in the user name bubble.
man you got me all kind of confuse...wutfukn bubble?
send me a thorough p.m. when you get a chance to explain it

:toc
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I am stuck between a few people that were debated over .. but I can not make up my mind ...

VOTEKILL LIDUCTAN

I suspected her at first .. meh. Probably not going to be here for the end of the phase, wtv, this is better than a random vote like most.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

x3 liductan (3c, Kat, Josefk)

x3 kdowns (MidoBan, naruto-niichan, Arcitgor)

x2 Kat (scav, Imperium)

x1 Arctigor (Xadyu)

x1 scav (digitaldude)

x1 Josef K. (benelori)

x1 matzik1212 (wizzard)

x1 3c (liductan)

x1 gnut (xnut)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (gnut)

I'm not really understanding the kdowns reasoning. That seems either a deliberate bandwagon hidden behind random votes or an unintentional random vote bandwagon.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I'm a fan of ES21 though.



Is this a joke? Because I'm unfamiliar with this role. Anyway,

Votekill Kat

Completely useless player. First claims mafia then is a townie, distracting and half her posts add nothing to the discussion (has made this place into the win thread again, and I dont like it!). Voting for being the only person to claim being mafia, I dont buy this bs about it being a joke. It might be reverse psychology at play here and even if isnt, its so unhelpful to the town to the point of it being a boon for the mafia. Either mafia or a counter productive and spammy townie. I'm leaning towards the first.

lilductan is playing quite strangely as well, however its not really completely out of character, she's always been a bit unhinged.
starts with f and ends with d - fucked - hooker.

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

x3 liductan (3c, Kat, Josefk)

x3 kdowns (MidoBan, naruto-niichan, Arcitgor)

x2 Kat (scav, Imperium)

x1 Arctigor (Xadyu)

x1 scav (digitaldude)

x1 Josef K. (benelori)

x1 matzik1212 (wizzard)

x1 3c (liductan)

x1 gnut (xnut)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (gnut)

I'm not really understanding the kdowns reasoning. That seems either a deliberate bandwagon hidden behind random votes or an unintentional random vote bandwagon.
either way its the same destination..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

x3 liductan (3c, Kat, Josefk)

x3 kdowns (MidoBan, naruto-niichan, Arcitgor)

x2 Kat (scav, Imperium)

x1 Arctigor (Xadyu)

x1 scav (digitaldude)

x1 Josef K. (benelori)

x1 matzik1212 (wizzard)

x1 3c (liductan)

x1 gnut (xnut)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (gnut)

I'm not really understanding the kdowns reasoning. That seems either a deliberate bandwagon hidden behind random votes or an unintentional random vote bandwagon.
trolls....
starts with f and ends with d - fucked - hooker.

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------



either way its the same destination..
:lmao

time to eat...i might be back
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

I'm a fan of ES21 though.



Is this a joke? Because I'm unfamiliar with this role. Anyway,

Votekill Kat

Completely useless player. First claims mafia then is a townie, distracting and half her posts add nothing to the discussion (has made this place into the win thread again, and I dont like it!). Voting for being the only person to claim being mafia, I dont buy this bs about it being a joke. It might be reverse psychology at play here and even if isnt, its so unhelpful to the town to the point of it being a boon for the mafia. Either mafia or a counter productive and spammy townie. I'm leaning towards the first.

lilductan is playing quite strangely as well, however its not really completely out of character, she's always been a bit unhinged.
damn..getting straight to the point..lol I had a bad feeling about you...

2 votes against me..

how long till I'm gone?...hnm..I wonder..?

tick tock..tick..tick..clocking ticking..
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

damn..getting straight to the point..lol I had a bad feeling about you...

2 votes against me..

how long till I'm gone?...hnm..I wonder..?

tick tock..tick..tick..clocking ticking..
The Time is Now!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

This isn't Mafia Imp play that is all I am going to say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top