Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

you too?..did you vote already? I'm not keeping tracking..
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

This isn't Mafia Imp play that is all I am going to say.
What differences have you noticed?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

What differences have you noticed?
I just remember how obvious you were back in.... The Powerpuff game? I can't remember.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

you too?..did you vote already? I'm not keeping tracking..
I haven't voted yet. I probably will vote to save my own ass because if I die it's bad news bears.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

It might be that since you havent played in a while you havent seen my playing style change over the course of different games. I suppose a better suggestion is to wait for someone who has that can make that judgement. I dont believe that playing styles are static.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Also Forewarning if there is still a tie between Me and Whoever it is. Yeah... You know what I'll do.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Cry?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

[highlight]Counting the votes.[/highlight]
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Vote Kill: Lidu/Riku
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

18/20 Votes

Vote kill Koutaro Sasaki DIE!!
VOTE KILL MUSASHI #YOLO
VOTEKILL ARCTIGOR ! :derp
lol...y did u decide to go herpaderp?

VOTEKILL KAT!
Vote kill "Monta" Raimon Taro
Who's this weird looking dude I got? :oh

Bad timing to start, the phase ends like 5 AM my time... oh well, only spam so far. I have to leave soon and I'm not sure when I will be back, so I have to give a random votekill now, to make sure I don't get hostkilled.

Votekill kdowns

For obvious reasons :toc

Random votekill, because I will be drinking til morning, so I won't get back in time! Sorry for this first day, but the game started a bit early for me...gonna do better next time :nod

Votekill "Buffalo" Buharou Ushijima (Josef K.)
Yeah, same here.

I'll be out in a bit and I definitely won't get back in time.
Random vote kill (through generator)

Vote Kill Arctigor
I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.
not rly random, votekill Mamori
no posts is not good :nah
VOTEKILL kdowns

and with this I go to sleep...
Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?

BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c
My god, you are so weird .... Votekill liductan :oh
Vote kill Kat
Vote Kill Yoichi Hiruma
since im out partying with Bob,i wont be here til late...Votekill Xio
btw CHANGE VOTE KILL KAT. 69post the first day, nothing pertinent
Is this a joke? Because I'm unfamiliar with this role. Anyway,

Votekill Kat

Completely useless player. First claims mafia then is a townie, distracting and half her posts add nothing to the discussion (has made this place into the win thread again, and I dont like it!). Voting for being the only person to claim being mafia, I dont buy this bs about it being a joke. It might be reverse psychology at play here and even if isnt, its so unhelpful to the town to the point of it being a boon for the mafia. Either mafia or a counter productive and spammy townie. I'm leaning towards the first.

lilductan is playing quite strangely as well, however its not really completely out of character, she's always been a bit unhinged.


:cookiehandvotekill this bastard

very reluctant to post and was on quite a bit earlier....
I am stuck between a few people that were debated over .. but I can not make up my mind ...

VOTEKILL LIDUCTAN

I suspected her at first .. meh. Probably not going to be here for the end of the phase, wtv, this is better than a random vote like most.
Vote Kill: Lidu/Riku

x4 liductan (3c, Kat, Josef K., kdowns)

x3 kdowns (MidoBan, naruto-niichan, Arctigor)

x3 Kat (matzik1212, scav, Imperium)

x1 Arctigor (Xadyu)

x1 scav (digitaldude)

x1 Josef K. (benelori)

x1 matzik1212 (wizzard)

x1 3c (liductan)

x1 gnut (xnut)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (gnut)

Who didn't vote:
Leoat12
xi0

[highlight]Day Phase 1 ends in 25 minutes[/highlight]

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

x3 liductan (3c, Kat, Josefk)

x3 kdowns (MidoBan, naruto-niichan, Arcitgor)

x2 Kat (scav, Imperium)

x1 Arctigor (Xadyu)

x1 scav (digitaldude)

x1 Josef K. (benelori)

x1 matzik1212 (wizzard)

x1 3c (liductan)

x1 gnut (xnut)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (gnut)

I'm not really understanding the kdowns reasoning. That seems either a deliberate bandwagon hidden behind random votes or an unintentional random vote bandwagon.
You missed counting matzik's vote

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

[highlight]Day Phase ends in 17 minutes[/highlight]
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Yep, probably why I dont host. :p
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

[highlight]Day Phase ends in 5 minutes[/highlight]
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Votekill kdowns


Hahahaha.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

18/20 Votes

Vote kill Koutaro Sasaki DIE!!
VOTE KILL MUSASHI #YOLO
VOTEKILL ARCTIGOR ! :derp
lol...y did u decide to go herpaderp?

VOTEKILL KAT!
Vote kill "Monta" Raimon Taro
Who's this weird looking dude I got? :oh

Bad timing to start, the phase ends like 5 AM my time... oh well, only spam so far. I have to leave soon and I'm not sure when I will be back, so I have to give a random votekill now, to make sure I don't get hostkilled.

Votekill kdowns

For obvious reasons :toc

Random votekill, because I will be drinking til morning, so I won't get back in time! Sorry for this first day, but the game started a bit early for me...gonna do better next time :nod

Votekill "Buffalo" Buharou Ushijima (Josef K.)
Yeah, same here.

I'll be out in a bit and I definitely won't get back in time.
Random vote kill (through generator)

Vote Kill Arctigor
I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.
not rly random, votekill Mamori
no posts is not good :nah
VOTEKILL kdowns

and with this I go to sleep...
Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?

BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c
My god, you are so weird .... Votekill liductan :oh
Vote kill Kat
Vote Kill Yoichi Hiruma
since im out partying with Bob,i wont be here til late...Votekill Xio
btw CHANGE VOTE KILL KAT. 69post the first day, nothing pertinent
Is this a joke? Because I'm unfamiliar with this role. Anyway,

Votekill Kat

Completely useless player. First claims mafia then is a townie, distracting and half her posts add nothing to the discussion (has made this place into the win thread again, and I dont like it!). Voting for being the only person to claim being mafia, I dont buy this bs about it being a joke. It might be reverse psychology at play here and even if isnt, its so unhelpful to the town to the point of it being a boon for the mafia. Either mafia or a counter productive and spammy townie. I'm leaning towards the first.

lilductan is playing quite strangely as well, however its not really completely out of character, she's always been a bit unhinged.


:cookiehandvotekill this bastard

very reluctant to post and was on quite a bit earlier....
I am stuck between a few people that were debated over .. but I can not make up my mind ...

VOTEKILL LIDUCTAN

I suspected her at first .. meh. Probably not going to be here for the end of the phase, wtv, this is better than a random vote like most.
Vote Kill: Lidu/Riku
Votekill kdowns


Hahahaha.

x4 liductan (3c, Kat, Josef K., kdowns)

x4 kdowns (MidoBan, naruto-niichan, Arctigor, Imperium)

x2 Kat (matzik1212, scav)

x1 Arctigor (Xadyu)

x1 scav (digitaldude)

x1 Josef K. (benelori)

x1 matzik1212 (wizzard)

x1 3c (liductan)

x1 gnut (xnut)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (gnut)

Who didn't vote:
Leoat12
xi0

[highlight]
End Day 1 (Regular Time)

Day Phase 1 extended because of the tie.
[/highlight]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Votekill liductan

I'd love to kill kdowns as much as anyone, but I'm not taking the risk, and he's actually playing for now...so...please forgive me
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Lol Fuck you Imp.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

votechange Sakuraba
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,242
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

19/20 Votes

Vote kill Koutaro Sasaki DIE!!
VOTE KILL MUSASHI #YOLO
VOTEKILL ARCTIGOR ! :derp
lol...y did u decide to go herpaderp?

VOTEKILL KAT!
Vote kill "Monta" Raimon Taro
Who's this weird looking dude I got? :oh

Bad timing to start, the phase ends like 5 AM my time... oh well, only spam so far. I have to leave soon and I'm not sure when I will be back, so I have to give a random votekill now, to make sure I don't get hostkilled.

Votekill kdowns

For obvious reasons :toc

Random votekill, because I will be drinking til morning, so I won't get back in time! Sorry for this first day, but the game started a bit early for me...gonna do better next time :nod

Votekill "Buffalo" Buharou Ushijima (Josef K.)
Yeah, same here.

I'll be out in a bit and I definitely won't get back in time.
Random vote kill (through generator)

Vote Kill Arctigor
I'm going to vote kill liductan. I find his replies super weird in this thread, being incredibly dodgy about revealing anything at all. Not really anything big, but I'm gonna vote on him for now. I'll still be around for most of the day phase.
not rly random, votekill Mamori
no posts is not good :nah
VOTEKILL kdowns

and with this I go to sleep...
Well, if you want me to reveal anything. I'm not a man.
I didn't think I would need to tell someone that, you see my sex symbol, right?

BTW..thank you for your vote...how long will I last? We shall see...
I don't even feel like voting..oh well.
VOTEKILL 3c
My god, you are so weird .... Votekill liductan :oh
Vote kill Kat
Vote Kill Yoichi Hiruma
since im out partying with Bob,i wont be here til late...Votekill Xio
btw CHANGE VOTE KILL KAT. 69post the first day, nothing pertinent
Is this a joke? Because I'm unfamiliar with this role. Anyway,

Votekill Kat

Completely useless player. First claims mafia then is a townie, distracting and half her posts add nothing to the discussion (has made this place into the win thread again, and I dont like it!). Voting for being the only person to claim being mafia, I dont buy this bs about it being a joke. It might be reverse psychology at play here and even if isnt, its so unhelpful to the town to the point of it being a boon for the mafia. Either mafia or a counter productive and spammy townie. I'm leaning towards the first.

lilductan is playing quite strangely as well, however its not really completely out of character, she's always been a bit unhinged.


:cookiehandvotekill this bastard

very reluctant to post and was on quite a bit earlier....
I am stuck between a few people that were debated over .. but I can not make up my mind ...

VOTEKILL LIDUCTAN

I suspected her at first .. meh. Probably not going to be here for the end of the phase, wtv, this is better than a random vote like most.
Vote Kill: Lidu/Riku
Votekill kdowns

Hahahaha.
Votekill liductan

I'd love to kill kdowns as much as anyone, but I'm not taking the risk, and he's actually playing for now...so...please forgive me
votechange Sakuraba

x5 liductan (3c, Kat, Josef K., kdowns, xi0)

x4 kdowns (MidoBan, naruto-niichan, Arctigor, Imperium)

x2 Kat (matzik1212, scav)

x1 Arctigor (Xadyu)

x1 scav (digitaldude)

x1 Josef K. (benelori)

x1 3c (liductan)

x1 gnut (xnut)

x1 xi0 (Mazino)

x1 Leoat12 (gnut)

x1 Imperium (wizzard)

Who didn't vote:
Leoat12

[highlight]Day Phase 1 extended because of the tie.[/highlight]

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

[highlight]Ending the Extended Phase[/highlight]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

Wasn't Leo just online though?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 1

(forgot to underline me)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top