Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2
lol what a mess
People seem to trust bene and Arc pretty easily, they could both lie. If bene said the truth it was pretty stupid to reveal his role so early on, so stupid that I can barely believe it. At least I would never reveal I'm a doc this early on.
Arctigor's case seems to be pretty strange as well, you guys jump to conclusions way too easily. Though at this point there's probably nothing left but to kill him, considering he might really be the traitor.
lol what a mess
People seem to trust bene and Arc pretty easily, they could both lie. If bene said the truth it was pretty stupid to reveal his role so early on, so stupid that I can barely believe it. At least I would never reveal I'm a doc this early on.
Arctigor's case seems to be pretty strange as well, you guys jump to conclusions way too easily. Though at this point there's probably nothing left but to kill him, considering he might really be the traitor.




They either are trying a very risky mafia move or them revealing their roles was incredibly stupid. Just die