Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I want this phase to end already...
Me too :worrybunny

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Who hasnt even posted today yet? Gnut, Xnut, matzik, scav ... I think Gary has made one post or two
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Jesus? I've seen that mentioned a couple of times already..

Is this a new role? :oh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You would be baby Jesus anyways :teehee...

This round won't over as quickly though, and I'm wondering why niichan is dismissing everything so easily...aren't you the least bit worried, that others might not take the risk of voting for Arc, and we might end up lynching someone else?
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Jesus? I've seen that mentioned a couple of times already..

Is this a new role? :oh
oh yeah...it's like a phoenix...with some delays ofc...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Jesus? I've seen that mentioned a couple of times already..

Is this a new role? :oh
Yeah...after death he comes back 2 days after :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

oh yeah...it's like a phoenix...with some delays ofc...
Phoenix.. what... :oh

What's with all these new roles and where did they come from!? :gwah
 

Arctigor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Phoenix.. what... :oh

What's with all these new roles and where did they come from!? :gwah
he revives...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Phoenix.. what... :oh

What's with all these new roles and where did they come from!? :gwah
I didnt want to add this role but evil was cool with it. And they came mostly from orgz and faust.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

are you detective? :notsure
Every townie is a detective in this game.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

You sound a lot of bullshit, tell the truth, reveal yourself!
I dont think I should reveal my role ... but I said my role is not that improtant, I dont do anything but I still have power, I can become confirmed townie if something happens, and my power depends on another person.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I dont think I should reveal my role ... but I said my role is not that improtant, I dont do anything but I still have power, I can become confirmed townie if something happens, and my power depends on another person.
Wait a minute!!! You are innocent child?? I see now.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Wait a minute!!! You are innocent child?? I see now.
Im innocent child in real life, not in this game :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top