Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

very unlikely...i think he is rolling off of what i did last game...
think about it...who's going to vote for him to be last vote to risk he is thinking....he is traitor...naive idk
I understand that, but there is a chance kdowns is it, and he might claim it (he has not claimed a role), this would tie kdowns to a role and cement the argument against Arc. Let us wait and see if kdowns claims it. He's lurking the thread.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I understand that, but there is a chance kdowns is it, and he might claim it (he has not claimed a role), this would tie kdowns to a role and cement the argument against Arc. Let us wait and see if kdowns claims it. He's lurking the thread.
but,i think kdowns said his role would affect town if he died.....
you guys are better at pulling post than me...look back for me plz
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

but,i think kdowns said his role would affect town if he died.....
you guys are better at pulling post than me...look back for me plz
Not "affecting the town", he said "99% Something happens when I die". The only suspect bit is the 99%, that leaves a 1%, but I want to see if he claims the bomb role from Arc.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Not "affecting the town", he said "99% Something happens when I die". The only suspect bit is the 99%, that leaves a 1%, but I want to see if he claims the bomb role from Arc.
gotcha...

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

where is maz and leo...not to mention xi0
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

lol...y is he such a perv??

well...I can say that I know things?
are you saying you're not?
what friend then f....d? are you .... ah, took me a while... ^^'
Xadyu, wizzard, and the third one is dead...
WUT o.O?
no...not until I know for sure one of their roles...
believe it or not...I don't know for sure my role either...not yet...
wth?!
no roles...only mafia...

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------



no...as I told before...not until I know one of the others' role...
why?!
Unfortunately, no.
hider? I thought that's Kat, guess things change
look...I can promise that if I stay alive to the end of the day...I won't be recruited...and I'll be...safe at night??
if you were buletproof why say townies names/you're traitor then....
I have reasons to believe her.
Faust knows best.
Are you serial killer?
it would definitely fit the avi lol
Okay one more hint for this dayphase, I am not a prostitute.
but you play so good prostitute :<
wizzard said he was catching up on the thread and never posted?????.....

did Arc's confession drive him into hiding...:lmao
I still am T.T
Actually, I take it back. After going through the scenarios, the worst case for the town is if Arc is a naive traitor. If we kill Xadyu/Wizzard and they are innocent, and then we kill Arc the next phase and he is naive that is the worst case scenario, it is worse than if we kill Arc now and he is naive (this will save us a round).
imo even a random vote would be better than assume he's a traitor and kill him...

if he's a traitor and mafia decides to recruit him, we'll know if he gets recruited, so he could get lynched on the next day.
But since he went from Detective (he implied he has info so I thought of det), through traitor, through naive traitor, to a bomb votekill Kid




I'm not a freeman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

are you saying you're not?
what friend then f....d? are you .... ah, took me a while... ^^'

WUT o.O?
wth?!

why?!


hider? I thought that's Kat, guess things change

if you were buletproof why say townies names/you're traitor then....
Faust knows best.

it would definitely fit the avi lol

but you play so good prostitute :<

I still am T.T

imo even a random vote would be better than assume he's a traitor and kill him...

if he's a traitor and mafia decides to recruit him, we'll know if he gets recruited, so he could get lynched on the next day.
But since he went from Detective (he implied he has info so I thought of det), through traitor, through naive traitor, to a bomb votekill Kid




I'm not a freeman
getting rid of your loose ends
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

why you do this man....a colleague of the towns went downs
Random vote...to be honest I didn't know what to make of her play, as she's a noob. I'd rather stick with the devil I know, than the devil I don't. Unlucky lynching, I suppose.

Going back through Josefs posts he seems to have spent most of his time trying to build a case against lil, discussing suspicions with gnut and 3c, or deflecting attention away from Kat (Here, Here).
Yeah, I was going to mention this, but there's also a lot of random defending going on anyways. Not sure if Josef is that dumb or not.

or freeman right?
he said if he dies it would affect the town....
WTF man...wtf
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

Is it at least a night role or not? Only 3 people are left to reveal that information.
I remember saying it's a night one
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I never understand why people use the F-word in this thread, especially when trying to come off as Townie. That's either a misplay, or people are just that dumb.

And I was utterly confused by the Arctigor thing. It's distracting at the very least...good job I guess?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

xi0 is your role a night role or not? Only you left.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

WTF man...wtf
sorry dude...wwe were trying to figure out thangz....contribute sometimes u.u
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I never understand why people use the F-word in this thread, especially when trying to come off as Townie. That's either a misplay, or people are just that dumb.

And I was utterly confused by the Arctigor thing. It's distracting at the very least...good job I guess?
did you mean my post or the others?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

I never understand why people use the F-word in this thread, especially when trying to come off as Townie. That's either a misplay, or people are just that dumb.

And I was utterly confused by the Arctigor thing. It's distracting at the very least...good job I guess?
Fuck nugget!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

@Kat I remember you saying something like you feel relatively safe, why was that again?
(If I'm mistaken about the person please the one who said that, answer instead)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

@Kat I remember you saying something like you feel relatively safe, why was that again?
(If I'm mistaken about the person please the one who said that, answer instead)
kat is an easy target huh?....
you have nothing else?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

What's your role Mr. Firearms?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

What's your role Mr. Firearms?
who's that?

if you were reading....kat and imp made list
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

pfu, making me look for it..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 2

why it took you so long to post/read....im old and was up on it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top