- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4
Deadly Troll?
Deadly Troll?


He still might be insane doc.Mizu said he got guilty on him though or did I misread
wasn't Sena insane one?He still might be insane doc.
we dont know thatwasn't Sena insane one?
we will only know when we know Mazi's sanity
we're still missing the Godfather too :/we dont know thatwe will only know when we know Mazi's sanity
but its different situation now! We are nearly finishing this game so say it already omg!if kwodsn was like me when it comes to shutting his mouth we wouldn't be in a situation like that. now GO BACK TO YOUR BANANAS

ah that might be true buuuuuuuut you think Faust would put 2 spies ?gnut is saying he's a spy.
what do you not understand in "go eat a banana" ?but its different situation now! We are nearly finishing this game so say it already omg!
who was the first?ah that might be true buuuuuuuut you think Faust would put 2 spies ?
nope, if Mizu is insane he'd get guilty for the godfather.you guys know that a mafia boss is said to be innocent....so xnut and imp are just as guilty lookin as i am...if maz is telling the truth,he says i was acting weird....
plz link my weird behavior
Imp said that before becoming Mason he was spywho was the first?
so are you spy ?you guys know that a mafia boss is said to be innocent....so xnut and imp are just as guilty lookin as i am...if maz is telling the truth,he says i was acting weird....
plz link my weird behavior
3 people i targetgnut is saying he's a spy. let's see what bene have to say for his defense. what role shall emerge![]()
HAHAHAHAHA gnut or imp. one of them is mafiaImp said that before becoming Mason he was spy
hmm it makes sense now ... look Mazi got innocent on xnut and imp and guilty on gnut so he might be insane cuz xnut was active during the first night and that shit about masons I dunno if I should believe that ... anyway I would go for Imp anywayHAHAHAHAHA gnut or imp. one of them is mafia
If you're green Mizuchi is next, don't worry3 people i target
1st nite...xnut because he voted for me...idle at night
2nd nite....bene cause he said he killed mido...he was active that night
3rd nite kat...because to me i could not think of what she was...idle at night
If only we had the last townie come out with his role.... *looks at scav*hmm it makes sense now ... look Mazi got innocent on xnut and imp and guilty on gnut so he might be insane cuz xnut was active during the first night and that shit about masons I dunno if I should believe that ... anyway I would go for Imp anyway
hahaha yeah thats true *looks at scav too*If only we had the last townie come out with his role.... *looks at scav*
no...xnut was idle 1st night...he targeted no onehmm it makes sense now ... look Mazi got innocent on xnut and imp and guilty on gnut so he might be insane cuz xnut was active during the first night and that shit about masons I dunno if I should believe that ... anyway I would go for Imp anyway
If he doesn't I'm gonna silence him again for tomorrow... he's not saying much either way xDhahaha yeah thats true *looks at scav too*
JUST SAY IT SCAV OMG ... there is not normal reason for not saying it !