Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4
she's lazy and can't even understand what a kicker iswhy don't you just read the manga >.>?
she's lazy and can't even understand what a kicker iswhy don't you just read the manga >.>?
she's lazy and can't even understand what a kicker is

Not really...there's the chance that the detective was recruited...if that was true the real detective would show upso we will see
any plans for tonight?Not really...there's the chance that the detective was recruited...
i like how you're ignoring that 2 ppl claimed to be spy but prefer going for the detective insteadNot really...there's the chance that the detective was recruited...
I'm going for Hiruma and depending on the result, Sakuraba or Mizumachi afterwardsi think i shared enough of my wisdom with you guys today. up to you guys to make good use of it by voting imp. now it's just spam. i shall retire till the next day unless some interesting development happens.
---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------
i like how you're ignoring that 2 ppl claimed to be spy but prefer going for the detective instead
Question Mason Recruiter starts alone or not ? Did you start with him from the beginning or you were recruited ? What was your role before you were recruited if you were and is there anybody else in the group left?
Depends, but he didnt this time. Not going to tell you. Spy. There is, but not going to tell you how much or who.
trusting the Conan is a better idea imo... that way we could prove the innocence/guiltyness of 2 others Or get a guilty on him (Mizumachi)Anyway about Imp he said there is another Mason
so if there is nobody to confirm that Imp is mason (there is not) then Imp is mafia or 3rd party! So lets just all vote for him now and see
If you do go further on your little crusade, I'm happy to reveal the other mason.Anyway about Imp he said there is another Mason
so if there is nobody to confirm that Imp is mason (there is not) then Imp is mafia or 3rd party! So lets just all vote for him now and see
Who the hell is Conan T_Ttrusting the Conan is a better idea imo... that way we could prove the innocence/guiltyness of 2 others Or get a guilty on him (Mizumachi)
The Detective (just a reference to the detective ^^')Who the hell is Conan T_T
just reveal the other mason and if he confirms I will trust you ...If you do go further on your little crusade, I'm happy to reveal the other mason.
nah lol gnut is a spy we need him !The Detective (just a reference to the detective ^^')
And Kid was a bomb, yeah... 'cause we can always trust the ppl with most votes...just reveal the other mason and if he confirms I will trust you ...
---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------
nah lol gnut is a spy we need him !
I'm not ignoring anything...cuz as you can see I didn't rush with my vote...why you chose to switch to Impy then, I don't understand...you claim to believe the detective, and then you go for a person who revealed first that he is spy, then mason...ignoring the fact, that the detective you believe pointed out gnut to be guilty...i think i shared enough of my wisdom with you guys today. up to you guys to make good use of it by voting imp. now it's just spam. i shall retire till the next day unless some interesting development happens.
---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------
i like how you're ignoring that 2 ppl claimed to be spy but prefer going for the detective instead
well he at least said his night actions ... and Imp didnt want to say anything about masons ...And Kid was a bomb, yeah... 'cause we can always trust the ppl with most votes...
yeah makes sense buuuuuuut I would do it like this ... lets kill Imp now and then you can target scav during the night if not we will lynch him next day ... what do you say ?I'm not ignoring anything...cuz as you can see I didn't rush with my vote...why you chose to switch to Impy then, I don't understand...you claim to believe the detective, and then you go for a person who revealed first that he is spy, then mason...ignoring the fact, that the detective you believe pointed out gnut to be guilty...
You are 3rd party...
Votekill scav
I'd first go for Hiruma and then the rest... (assuming the Detective is not lying)well he at least said his night actions ... and Imp didnt want to say anything about masons ...
---------- Post added December 24, 2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was December 23, 2013 at 11:57 PM ----------
yeah makes sense buuuuuuut I would do it like this ... lets kill Imp now and then you can target scav during the night if not we will lynch him next day ... what do you say ?
No gnut makes more sense than Imp srsly! dont go for gnut now! Detective is Insane most probablyI'd first go for gnut and then the rest... (assuming the Detective is not lying)

You can't be sure if I kill or not...and this is based on the fact that Impy is mason...and that gnut messed up and claimed a role that he didn't know was claimed already...and I think that happened...well he at least said his night actions ... and Imp didnt want to say anything about masons ...
---------- Post added December 24, 2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was December 23, 2013 at 11:57 PM ----------
yeah makes sense buuuuuuut I would do it like this ... lets kill Imp now and then you can target scav during the night if not we will lynch him next day ... what do you say ?
