Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4
Matzik is the other one.
DD began the game with Matzik. After the first day phase I used my spy role to spy on Kat. Found out she was telling the truth about her role not being a night one.
dd recruited me that night. Arc gets lynched the next day. We recruit Niichan the next night. Niichan was the detective his results were:
Night 1) xi0 - Guilty
Night 2) Xadyu - Innocent
This meant on the third night we three intended to go after xi0. dd and xi0 died that night. The day phase was skipped. Niichan died the next night. I kept this all secret because I was hoping someone would claim the detective role.
so im a det,on night one i chose to investigate a random person, and i went with xnut who turned out innocent
night 2 i went to investigate imp,a stronger player,he turned out innocent
night 3 my target was gnut,cuz he acted weird,he turned out guilty
Ah perfect. You are not the sane detective, niichan was. You cannot be the insane detective (I would be guilty). You are not the naive detective (you have a guilty). You cannot be the paranoid detective (you have an innocent).
Therefore
Votekill Mazino