Games Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - END GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

exactly...why yall believe maz?

answer me this...do mason recruiter and a mason start day 1?
DD die on day two...so he recruit niichan we know...but does a recruitment happen before the recruiter is killed?
because if the killer strikes 1st...there can only be 2 masons at most...niichan and ?
yes
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Why didn't you want to say who it is then?
Because I didnt know what she wants to do, we havent been able to discuss anything. I discussed with the others who and when we will reveal our roles.

don't get confused guys, focus on killing the one who's guilty between the 2 claiming to be spies. then we'll know who's telling the truth. IMP logic: i'm spy, someone else claim to be spy. i don't vote for him, i ignore him. but i go for the guy who claimed to be detective. doesnt make sense to me, anybody would go for the one claiming to have his role first and point out the rest
I'm sorry I fucking skimmed all your spam once I saw Mazino post. Who claimed to be a spy?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Sasaki, Sakuraba, Hiruma, Mizuchi....

2 of those are lying...
fixed. lying bout what? i didnt say shit

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Because I didnt know what she wants to do, we havent been able to discuss anything. I discussed with the others who and when we will reveal our roles.


I'm sorry I fucking skimmed all your spam once I saw Mazino post. Who claimed to be a spy?
gnut
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Then this game is tied up. There is one more mafia member (if 4 is the max) and one serial killer. Mazino is lying about detective, gnut is lying about being a spy. Matzik can confirm my role as mason, if she turns up. Otherwise I lockvoted on Mazino, so there's already a vote there. I suggest going with him and killing gnut the next phase.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Because I didnt know what she wants to do, we havent been able to discuss anything. I discussed with the others who and when we will reveal our roles.


I'm sorry I fucking skimmed all your spam once I saw Mazino post. Who claimed to be a spy?
Who's the 3rd party then? Sasaki or Mizuchi?

EDIT:
Then this game is tied up. There is one more mafia member (if 4 is the max) and one serial killer. Mazino is lying about detective, gnut is lying about being a spy. Matzik can confirm my role as mason, if she turns up. Otherwise I lockvoted on Mazino, so there's already a vote there. I suggest going with him and killing gnut the next phase.
guess you answered while I was typing
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Who's the 3rd party then? Sasaki or Mizuchi?
I dont know, it doesnt really matter though, they are both enemies.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

exactly...why yall believe maz?

answer me this...do mason recruiter and a mason start day 1?
DD die on day two...so he recruit niichan we know...but does a recruitment happen before the recruiter is killed?
because if the killer strikes 1st...there can only be 2 masons at most...niichan and ?
WAIT ... Imp said that DD started with matzik, they recruited niichan the night 1, I wanna know if the mason recruiter dies the other night and recruits somebody it the recruiting is succesful !
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

You can't be sure if I kill or not...and this is based on the fact that Impy is mason...and that gnut messed up and claimed a role that he didn't know was claimed already...and I think that happened...
bro...i read every post...i seen imp claimed it
why you think i finally came out?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

WAIT ... Imp said that DD started with matzik, they recruited niichan the night 1, I wanna know if the mason recruiter dies the other night and recruits somebody it the recruiting is succesful !
No he recruited me the first night, thats why I only looked at you (which is also why I wasnt as suspicious of you after that first day phase). He recruited niichan the next night, and there is a order in which things happen. Recruitment comes before death. Let me find the picture evil made.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Then this game is tied up. There is one more mafia member (if 4 is the max) and one serial killer. Mazino is lying about detective, gnut is lying about being a spy. Matzik can confirm my role as mason, if she turns up. Otherwise I lockvoted on Mazino, so there's already a vote there. I suggest going with him and killing gnut the next phase.
why do you think scav doesnt want to reveal his role ?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

why do you think scav doesnt want to reveal his role ?
He usually never does, he's annoying like that. If no one has claimed the second doctor I think its probably him.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

He usually never does, he's annoying like that. If no one has claimed the second doctor I think its probably him.
but we already have 2 doctors
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

but we already have 2 doctors
It'd be awesome if he's a hypnotist :teehee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

You are lying about your role because its impossible for you to have that role. Technically impossible, otherwise Faust would have to have 2 people with the sane detective role. You also cannot be insane, naive or even paranoid, so there is no chance that it is a question of sanity. You are simply lying. So Lock votekill Mazino
thank you...told ya
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

Anyway I think it is like this:

3rd party - scav
4th Mafia member - Imperium or Mazino (this depends on matzik!)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

@Sakuraba&Suzuna(Kat), what if Mizuchi and Hiruma are mentor-mentee pair?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

@Sakuraba, what if Mizuchi and Hiruma are mentor-mentee pair?
every night there was a 3rd party kill ... there is no mentee
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 32 - Eyeshield21 - Day 4

every night there was a 3rd party kill ... there is no mentee
no chances of mentee at game launch?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top