One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 73)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

Agreed. Though I'd add Scratchlady Apoo to the list as well. Drake looks good, but that damn hair kills it.
FemDrakes hair are at least original when it comes to girls in this manga..
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,387
Reaction score
12,175
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

FemDrakes hair are at least original when it comes to girls in this manga..
Yeah, she does have some nice features. I'm seriously loving Scratchlady. I wish Oda really made Apoo a woman so we could see her in action. Besides, we need more female pirate captains anyway. On a side note, I wonder if Eustacia Kidd has a cyborg arm and how she feels about it? The women of One Piece tend to be unimpressed with robots and cybernetics so I think that be an interesting thing to see her comment on.
 
Last edited:

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

Yeah, she does have some nice features. I'm seriously loving Scratchlady. I wish Oda really made Apoo a woman so we could see her in action. Besides, we need more female pirate captains anyway. On a side note, I wonder if Eustacia Kidd has a cyborg arm and how she feels about it? The women of One Piece tend to be unimpressed with robots and cybernetics so I think that be an interesting thing to see her comment on.
With so good design especially if we look at FemApoo Oda kind of shoot in his own foot as from now we will expect some ladies with nice design- not Nami/Robin clones...
Apoo is soo good that she could be Strawhat- I do hope that next strawhat will have some nice design- BIG no no for Rebecca so Oda shown be that he can still be creative in therms of drawing ladies in one piece.
 
Last edited:

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
2,810
Gender
Hidden
Country
Colombia
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

Cover of Vol 72 with and without advertisement, thanks to Redon from Pirateking:


 

eikichionizuka69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

can someone give me the link for full cover of volume 68 and 71

because I cant find it


already search the whole post on this thread but still cant find it
 

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

can someone give me the link for full cover of volume 68 and 71

because I cant find it


already search the whole post on this thread but still cant find it

Just google them. Click on graphics. Takes less than one minute and it clearly shows results - I just checked ;)
 

eikichionizuka69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

Just google them. Click on graphics. Takes less than one minute and it clearly shows results - I just checked ;)
i've got 68 but not 71
 

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

i've got 68 but not 71
Here you have cover of volume 71 in medium quality - http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...est-Vol.-71)?p=3490401&viewfull=1#post3490401

Here you have alternate Pandaman version :p
and here is HQ of volume 71 cover - Redons picture of volume :p
Here also pic provided by Redon


If you can afford I suggest buying One Piece volumes. They are not expensive and reading them is pretty amazing after you read content of volume weekly on some pages providing scans online:verily
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

Besides, we need more female pirate captains anyway.
I dunno. In the Pirate era there were barely any female captains anyway.
Shonen Jump never has that many powerful female characters in a series so I don't think its so necessary.
Although I'm not at all against having more I guess.

Does anyone know if Fem!Luffy or Fem!Zoro were drawn at all?
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,387
Reaction score
12,175
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

Does anyone know if Fem!Luffy or Fem!Zoro were drawn at all?
Here ya go.


What you said is true, but the way Oda drew the Supernova as girls was really awesome and unique. I just want to see more.
 

UnknownMugiwara

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
304
Reaction score
117
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

That looks great! It's nice to a cover that's not that overcrowded, and messy (like some of them have been lately)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

Wenn it is a little overcrowded (I don't need Luffy and King Riku in the background), but it's still nice.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

Well it's one of the central volumes of the arc, it has to have Dofla as the main villain. Then again Luffy in the background is just to show how awesome Oda can draw him as a Gladiator. Sanji group apparently are caught in the "crap it's Big Mom" moment. :XD
 

Necron

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
731
Reaction score
541
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

Looks good to me, especially Dofla and Law.
 

Ikahel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
233
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

hq
 

Kokuryuu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
560
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: One Piece Volume Cover thread! (Latest: Vol. 71)

One Piece Volume 73 Full Cover HQ (credits to redon):
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top