Only here for the food.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

She tortures people, what makes you think she can't eat zebras? :derp
She probably sees zebras as a much better option to hang around :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

You've failed since ages ago and you're still trying. Very diligent, I commend your motivation.
I am not me if I am not persistent. :huh

Correct, but way too long. -_-;
Well, I tried.

She tortures people, what makes you think she can't eat zebras? :derp
Seriously? :-_- I have to remind you that I am a very, very picky eater.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Well, at least you're aware of it and want to be/do better.
Of course.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

She probably sees zebras as a much better option to hang around :XD
Nah, I love to hang around people so I can torture them.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

happy new year ladies :hi
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Happy new year my favourite cute mh :love :hug
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Awwww, young love :blai
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

indeed this is so romantic
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Sadly it's a one sided love :crying



You're still alive :gwah :^_^
you don't seems very happy to see me? :hee

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Don't give up, she just plays ridiculously hard to get.
i concur
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Don't give up, she just plays ridiculously hard to get.

Me and Phio are rooting for you :cheerbunny
:wtf You're right..a real man never gives up :kukuku

you don't seems very happy to see me? :hee

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------



i concur
Of course I am, why wouldn't I be happy to see an old friend? :beer
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

:wtf You're right..a real man never gives up :kukuku
You have to take an interest in things she likes and learn to give as good as you're getting. :edu
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

You have to take an interest in things she likes and learn to give as good as you're getting. :edu
So start torturing people? :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Hmmm too soon for that :oooh
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

:lmao

Maybe you're right, no need to rush anything, I am patient. I can wait.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

:wtf You're right..a real man never gives up :kukuku



Of course I am, why wouldn't I be happy to see an old friend? :beer
:hi5
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Perhaps start to volunteer yourself to be her "torture partner". .... :oh
Thought I was already being tortured with the one sided love and all :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

plot twist: it's not one sided actually. it was all planned
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am patient. I can wait.

Thought I was already being tortured with the one sided love and all :oh
Maybe it's not enough? :o

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

plot twist: it's not one sided actually. it was all planned
Woah :verily
 
Top