- Joined
- Jan 1, 2006
- Messages
- 7,202
- Reaction score
- 2,304
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
He did wait for the strongest fruit to appear, the Mera Mera no Mi wasn't such, it wouldn't have given the best logia fruit possible in his opinion. It's explained in the very manga we are discussing here.Guys. Even though Blackbeard has NOTHING to do with this chapter I would still like to butt in.
Marco saying that his body is special can mean many things. As of now it only means that his body can ENDURE 2 devil fruits, not that his body is the reason that he can have two. The Yami-Yami no Mi sucks in everything. We could see vs. Ace that if he touches a DF friut user it temporarily sucks in the power. So to me it's obvious that he used the DF to extract the Gura-Gura. If it was just his body why wait so long for the Yami Yami? He could've killed ace and many more in their sleep and take their DF's in. The Yami-Yami is obviously the key and it fits perfectly since it sucks everything in.
I don't understand why people are theorizing about everything. Him being two persons, Zerberus and what not. I know it is Oda but still - the Yami-Yami is 99% the reason why he has two devil fruits.
I don't understand how you can be 99% sure when you got 0% of evidence to back that opinion up.
