Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

What's there not to get. You can get a Mafia role just as anyone else can, while being away on vacations. Just from what I know so far the main suspects on day 1 are usually all townies, and that is for a reason.

And really, you don't say anything about Xadyu actually doing some research, or Mido bitching about people revealing info, while always being so eager doing his little lists...
I kinda regret voting for you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I don't mind her being lynched too, just Farfalla's vote was off for me, because she didn't have to explain very much why she voted for her, she just was like "revenge vote", totally legit.
Still, that vote could have gotten me lynched today, so by there you can see it was an emotional move =-= And again, that's not news when it comes to me.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Alright I'm finally up to date... I hate reading this much in one go, and with almost no sleep and hangover to go with it. Awesome. Anyway;

wizzard - I normally am reluctant towards voting on very active players. They annoy me when they spam. He also claimed a rather convenient and unpopular(?) role. Pretty safe for him since it's a rather dull role. If the town believes he's legit he won't get lynched at least. IIRC wizzard was active in the games I've played with him before too. Not sure yet about him because of his role claim.

Evil - Really aggressive but that's normal. Kind of bitchy, but that's normal too. rofl. I don't really get his bandwagon tactic for low activity members too, but ok. He's suspicious.

Josef - Don't know, his play is the same as mafia and town. He's always kind of vague, diplomatic and sometimes borderline inactive. So far I'm not leaning towards a vote on him.

gnut - Is acting more analytical. Stating having a "new strategy" and gathering info on day 1. Could be a mafia wanting to get useful info from day 1, but also a useful townie role (or just a crap role and he wants to be helpful).

Farfalla - Your claim is kind of odd. It makes you safe as no one wants to "waste" a lynch on a non-mafia. It could be a clever mafia disguise, but at the same time if you are recruited it'll likely be known the following day. As such you are not safe too. If you are indeed a regular townie I assume you are either a Sleeper or DM since a truly regular one hasn't been used in quite some time. The results of night 1 will be interesting in terms of your standing.
blame it on niichan.

if you check I've never lied about my townie role.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

That's actually pretty safe to me as a townie. Recruiting me now will add nothing to the mafia, they'll waste a night since townies will know for who to go next day. Mafia will get me, then townies will. Plus, if I'm not a sleeper, I'm just a shitty DM or reg. townie, while there are important roles in the game. I thought revealing was the best thing, so people wouldn't be confused, now I think it could be bad since I kinda doubt they'll focus me after I've said those things. On the other hand, I manage to stay in the game for a bit longer... Of course it's totally up to people to believe in me xD and if they don't, well, at least you won't be wasting a role during the day lynch. Sounds good to me in any case.
You revealing yourself at least means the DM won't cause confusion if you turn out DM. If you turn out Sleeper you basically give the remaining mafia a free day pass from lynch. Overall I'd say it was a good idea for you to do what you did.

Like I said before I'm inclined to believe you are DM/Sleeper, and the result should be possible to see if you are targeted. If you were a reg townie wizzard's claim would be very unlikely to me in such a small game. I still think his claim is iffy however since the role claim in itself is rather safe and low-risk by being a non-target for lynch with that role, plus his "suck up" to Evil as a minor thing. However I'm not sure about mafia "spamming"/posting so actively, which sort of helps his case. But then you have to consider he normally plays like that too (active member), so he could be maintaining a consistent "townie play style". I'm considering voting for him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

And again: Kat added nothing, she just brought chaos. For someone who claims to be a townie with a night role, she was really careless imo. I get that she random voted, but her second vote was just trollish. I don't regret voting for her at all, it's not that she's the least suspicious person here.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Still, that vote could have gotten me lynched today, so by there you can see it was an emotional move =-= And again, that's not news when it comes to me.
poor mido...

:comfort
you live with her...just kidding lala
:hug
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Still, that vote could have gotten me lynched today, so by there you can see it was an emotional move =-= And again, that's not news when it comes to me.
Like I said, you could have cared less because you have a person behind you, who would jump in. And I don't remember you doing that ever before, so that's not normal.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill Fairy
Votekill Farfalla

This is the 2nd page you liar
Vote Kill Wizzard.

We all are so kawaii!
then, votekill Ruka

agreed
Vote Kill Daru

Because the random generator said so.
you are just trying to crank up a bandwagon....
well i will see if i can make it home before the end...but just in case

votekill wizzard
That said I will throw the first stone in a direction. Changing Vote Kill 3c.

Maybe he is mafia, who knows.
Vote kill Josef K. - Ruka

I already explain why
Wtf...
Votekill Kat

And I've even defended the less active >.>.. I don't care if I got no role, I won't be going down by someone that's traveling and can't be arsed to check the game thru the mobile cause "it's not comfy", very convenient >.> If that's all the interaction you'll be willing to give us I guess we wouldn't miss you much in this game (specially if you're a pro townie as you hinted to be, you could be more interested in following the game and secure yourself since there are people with you in sight).
Change Votekill Hardy!
VOTE KILL EVIL3YE

He has not participated that much I guess, he has been a bit ... strange, dunno, but this is my gut feeling, have no clue how DD interacted with others since he did not play his usual self towards the end ...
Votekill wizzard
Votekill Evil
changevote gnut I hate it when people vote for me.
lock votekill wizzard

10 of 11 votes

2x Evil3ye (Ruka/Josef K., Daru/Hardy)

2x Hardy (Moeka/Xadyu, Hiyajo/Kat)

2x wizzard (Shouichi/gnut, Mayushi/xi0)

1x Josef K. (Okabe/MidoBan)

1x 3c (Amane/Evil3ye)

1x Kat (Kurisu/Farfalla)

1x gnut (Yuki/wizzard)

[highlight]Dayphase ends in 40 minutes![/highlight]
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

And now that I think about it, claiming being a normal Townie as a Mafia Member is a pretty solid idea, that would give a reasonable explanation to get a guilty result from a Detective on any further day. Like just saying "Well yeah, then I'm Death Miller". Cool.

So this time you are not the Mafia Boss, hm?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You revealing yourself at least means the DM won't cause confusion if you turn out DM. If you turn out Sleeper you basically give the remaining mafia a free day pass from lynch. Overall I'd say it was a good idea for you to do what you did.

Like I said before I'm inclined to believe you are DM/Sleeper, and the result should be possible to see if you are targeted. If you were a reg townie wizzard's claim would be very unlikely to me in such a small game. I still think his claim is iffy however since the role claim in itself is rather safe and low-risk by being a non-target for lynch with that role, plus his "suck up" to Evil as a minor thing. However I'm not sure about mafia "spamming"/posting so actively, which sort of helps his case. But then you have to consider he normally plays like that too (active member), so he could be maintaining a consistent "townie play style". I'm considering voting for him.
Tbh, I trully believe I'd know I was a sleeper if I was one, so I wanna to clear confusion believing I was a DM. I followed what happened to you in Faust's game for a while and at first Evil said you were right. Only this morning I checked his posts and saw that he brought up more info about sleepers, saying they don't know what they are. But I still believe it was a good thing in the end... If they get me, you'll get me. If you doubt me, you won't be missing a vote (although that's somewhat bad, since you'll be missing a townie).

I kinda believe Wizz for now, though. I mean, when we lie, there's a chance we'll say bullshit... and so far, what he has been claiming is consistent. None of his hints could be used against his claim, although they weren't very elaborated... That's why I'm staying neutral when it comes to him.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

From a neutral point of view, I think people should pick between me, Kat or Wizzard (or someone not really active like Josef or Nuno) right now (yeah I'm being a bit suicidal, deal with it). Asides for being an ass earlier Evil is making wider analysis right now and seems really helpful.

So... yeah, as I said way earlier, if I had a chance to vote I'd go for Wizzard, his claim is just too fishy for me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Like I said, you could have cared less because you have a person behind you, who would jump in. And I don't remember you doing that ever before, so that's not normal.
I also told you I have a lot of free time this time, and I was bored. Believe in what you will xD As I said, not that I'd like to be lynched, and of course I'd rather have a mafia person dying instead of me, but I'm the minor loss the town could have. And since Gary got a mafia, killing me wouldn't ruin the town at this point. So, wtv, bish '-'
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

What's there not to get. You can get a Mafia role just as anyone else can, while being away on vacations. Just from what I know so far the main suspects on day 1 are usually all townies, and that is for a reason.

And really, you don't say anything about Xadyu actually doing some research, or Mido bitching about people revealing info, while always being so eager doing his little lists...
I know the odds are the same for everyone, I agree on that. But I'd say the ones purposely not posting are more suspicious. It's your call tho. And yeah of course. Either the mafia help the bandwagon or let the town doom themselves with their bandwagon. jorped is a classic case and his day 1 death.

I was gonna post more. I felt like breaking it up ^^ I don't have that many thoughts on everyone, lol. Kat for example seemed pointless to mention. She's conveniently MIA, but has a reason. Claims being bored but last time she was super active with a very dull role too, so I don't know about that. Maybe her play will increase with easier access if she survives. Xad could have a role he considers cool/that is useful. Could be mafia or a good town role. I'd have to check his play style in previous games in regards of his style when having good/useful townie roles. Most of what I noticed was he remarking how everyone has a non-useful/boring night role. I'd have to reread but time's running out. Mido is always analytical but I haven't made any major notes on his previous "day 1 behavior".
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

From a neutral point of view, I think people should pick between me, Kat or Wizzard (or someone not really active like Josef or Nuno) right now (yeah I'm being a bit suicidal, deal with it). Asides for being an ass earlier Evil is making wider analysis right now and seems really helpful.

So... yeah, as I said way earlier, if I had a chance to vote I'd go for Wizzard, his claim is just too fishy for me.
Dont know , there is a little chance there be so many night role "useless" in this game as well. But for me , i think Wizzard is the ultimate safe pick for now
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

From "Most of what I noticed was he remarking..." and onwards in my post I was obviously referring to Mido.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Dont know , there is a little chance there be so many night role "useless" in this game as well. But for me , i think Wizzard is the ultimate safe pick for now
Oh I think I never said my role is useless... it just doesn't help a lot, lol.

Yup, Evil quoted my analysis on wizzard, it was safe to vote him back then and I still believe it's safe to vote for him right now.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

vote kill wizzard for reasons said before. I will play until the end of the day phase so I might change my vote, but that's my vote for now and I'm comfortable with it for now. Easy and safe claim, albeit early on his part.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I'd bet my head there is not a single mafia among the top voted ppl right now!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Btw, Evil, I bet that if detectives investigate me I'll turn out to be innocent. Since DD was a mafia detective, I'm almost sure I'm a sleeper.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Btw, Evil, I bet that if detectives investigate me I'll turn out to be innocent. Since DD was a mafia detective, I'm almost sure I'm a sleeper.
There are at least 2 more mafias around (according to DD's post in the discussion thread). 3 mafias and a sleeper in a 12 person game? And they have a det and very likely a boss and something else? I don't really think so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top