Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

lol, dere. Feyris, what do people talk about at Day 1?
You mafia!?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------



Mostly random votes, but one guy/girl gets most of them for whatever reason on day 1.
why did you votekill Feyris?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------



when/why do people ask about other roles?
Day 1 but no one reveals day 1.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------



Your role is boring townie?
I can remember people revealing roles at Day 1

so if it's allowed to ask, what is your role about :3?

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------



They can't all be happy
Night role! And you?
Something I've never been before and still am bit confused about. (as to how to play iy)
lotta talk here...:cookiehand
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

There are at least 2 more mafias around (according to DD's post in the discussion thread). 3 mafias and a sleeper in a 12 person game? And they have a det and very likely a boss and something else? I don't really think so.
What makes you think all the mafia members have actual roles besides member? A boss is given but detective + x sounds perhaps too much.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Wizzard talked a lot with everyone Greg.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

There are at least 2 more mafias around (according to DD's post in the discussion thread). 3 mafias and a sleeper in a 12 person game? And they have a det and very likely a boss and something else? I don't really think so.
Well, there usually are 3 mafias in games with 10 to 15 players. If we were 10, I'd agree that's too strong. If we were 15, that'd be fair to weak. So considering that the townies also have strong roles, I don't think that's so unlikely, hermano. I'd use Gary as an example, but his role can backfire, so I can't consider him as a strong townie weapon... but maybe there is a hider, a BP, and if you take out the freeman role, that would make it a ballanced game. There are so many possibilities to solve it, but I don't think there was ever a game with a mafia detective without sleepers. I'd have to check it, though xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Votekill Fairy
Votekill Farfalla

This is the 2nd page you liar
Vote Kill Wizzard.

We all are so kawaii!
then, votekill Ruka

agreed
Vote Kill Daru

Because the random generator said so.
you are just trying to crank up a bandwagon....
well i will see if i can make it home before the end...but just in case

votekill wizzard
That said I will throw the first stone in a direction. Changing Vote Kill 3c.

Maybe he is mafia, who knows.
Vote kill Josef K. - Ruka

I already explain why
Wtf...
Votekill Kat

And I've even defended the less active >.>.. I don't care if I got no role, I won't be going down by someone that's traveling and can't be arsed to check the game thru the mobile cause "it's not comfy", very convenient >.> If that's all the interaction you'll be willing to give us I guess we wouldn't miss you much in this game (specially if you're a pro townie as you hinted to be, you could be more interested in following the game and secure yourself since there are people with you in sight).
Change Votekill Hardy!
VOTE KILL EVIL3YE

He has not participated that much I guess, he has been a bit ... strange, dunno, but this is my gut feeling, have no clue how DD interacted with others since he did not play his usual self towards the end ...
Votekill wizzard
Votekill Evil
changevote gnut I hate it when people vote for me.
lock votekill wizzard
vote kill wizzard for reasons said before. I will play until the end of the day phase so I might change my vote, but that's my vote for now and I'm comfortable with it for now. Easy and safe claim, albeit early on his part.

11 of 11 votes

3x wizzard (Shouichi/gnut, Mayushi/xi0, Nae/3c)

2x Evil3ye (Ruka/Josef K., Daru/Hardy)

2x Hardy (Moeka/Xadyu, Hiyajo/Kat)

1x Josef K. (Okabe/MidoBan)

1x 3c (Amane/Evil3ye)

1x Kat (Kurisu/Farfalla)

1x gnut (Yuki/wizzard)

[highlight]Dayphase ends in 20 minutes![/highlight]
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

What makes you think all the mafia members have actual roles besides member? A boss is given but detective + x sounds perhaps too much.
I just said ¨something else¨, I can't be sure lol.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Ok, since the events have taken this type of turn,
trust list time again. (maybe one of my last words)(but I'll go with most voted and most posts in this thread from day 1 !)

fala - I believe
Josef- as well
hardy and mido sound a bit like doctor - detective pair, though there is a chance Evil might be one of those.

3c, if he keeps his vote on my 'suspects' list

Kat and Xad are a mystery

as for gnut he's really terrible player who always gets on my radar (and I get on his) or we're always in a townie-mafia relationship...
Though I may be biased.


if one - two of the mysteries reveal their roles the game would be 'cleared' imho

If not I'd request everyone would be nice enough to provide reasoning for tomorrows votes. I would love to be the tie breaker.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Btw, Evil, I bet that if detectives investigate me I'll turn out to be innocent. Since DD was a mafia detective, I'm almost sure I'm a sleeper.
What hardy said. If you were a Sleeper it's pretty much overkill.

And I don't really agree with wizzard being killed now, I would have rather seen Farfalla dead. But wizzard is ok for me, because really, I don't read him at all, and it would just mess up all my further thinkings.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

There are at least 2 more mafias around (according to DD's post in the discussion thread). 3 mafias and a sleeper in a 12 person game? And they have a det and very likely a boss and something else? I don't really think so.
Well there is a lot way to equilibrate this. Bulletproof , Masons.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Yeah, but he didn't ask why DD voted for whoever he did, and yet he asked me when I did the same just a little time later.
It was the 2nd post ffs...what reason!
What hardy said. If you were a Sleeper it's pretty much overkill.

And I don't really agree with wizzard being killed now, I would have rather seen Farfalla dead. But wizzard is ok for me, because really, I don't read him at all, and it would just mess up all my further thinkings.
How cute..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

And I don't really agree with wizzard being killed now, I would have rather seen Farfalla dead out of the guys with two votes.
You're just a freaking hater against those who argue back and won't kiss your ass after '-' You also brought chaos and nothing about your role, so you'd be a good candidate as well '-' Who knows how many times you'll act like that again until you get the whole town killed? It wouldn't be the first time that you send one or two townies to their deaths, being one as well '-' And in a game with 12 people...
But wtv, as I said, I'm a minor loss '-'
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

3 party is out of question right? lol

Well, there usually are 3 mafias in games with 10 to 15 players. If we were 10, I'd agree that's too strong. If we were 15, that'd be fair to weak. So considering that the townies also have strong roles, I don't think that's so unlikely, hermano. I'd use Gary as an example, but his role can backfire, so I can't consider him as a strong townie weapon... but maybe there is a hider, a BP, and if you take out the freeman role, that would make it a ballanced game. There are so many possibilities to solve it, but I don't think there was ever a game with a mafia detective without sleepers. I'd have to check it, though xD
Well, like 3 or 4 people (including myself) claimed having ¨not really strong roles¨ (not to say useless).

...also, everyone but DD inform the Sleeper that... he/she is a sleeper.

Well there is a lot way to equilibrate this. Bulletproof , Masons.
Masons in such a small game?

You're just a freaking hater against those who argue back and won't kiss your ass after '-' You also brought chaos and nothing about your role, so you'd be a good candidate as well '-' Who knows how many times you'll act like that again until you get the whole town killed? It wouldn't be the first time that you send one or two townies to their deaths, being one as well '-' And in a game with 12 people...
But wtv, as I said, I'm a minor loss '-'
'-'
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Wizzard if you are really the restless spirit, in the next day choose careful who you gonna vote.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

You're just a freaking hater against those who argue back and won't kiss your ass after '-' You also brought chaos and nothing about your role, so you'd be a good candidate as well '-' Who knows how many times you'll act like that again until you get the whole town killed? It wouldn't be the first time that you send one or two townies to their deaths, being one as well '-' And in a game with 12 people...
But wtv, as I said, I'm a minor loss '-'
Fala, the good ones always die young.

Wizzard if you are really the restless spirit, in the next day choose careful who you gonna vote.
Of course. Though make lists I'll get bored otherwise..
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

3 party is out of question right? lol



Well, like 3 or 4 people (including myself) claimed having ¨not really strong roles¨ (not to say useless).

...also, everyone but DD inform the Sleeper that... he/she is a sleeper.



Masons in such a small game?
if mafia is strong you can put to balance. But , im pretty sure there is none.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Yeah, but he didn't ask why DD voted for whoever he did, and yet he asked me when I did the same just a little time later.
yeah...DD called you mafia...i was just reading it
to me it seemed like wizzard and him were kind giving each other clues of the route they were going to take

DD says he has a night role...then wizzard so casually has a role he never seen before and we haven't seen in almost 10 games...i still remember when it was introduced...the last time arctigor played...why in the hell would niichan bring it back now....come on people
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Well, like 3 or 4 people (including myself) claimed having ¨not really strong roles¨ (not to say useless).
That could also be a protective measure.. Evil used it when he was the mason recruiter. By claiming that you have a shitty role, you could be trying to stay a bit away from mafia hands.
DD could only inform me after night 1 o.o" and not directly to me unless I was recruited.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

yeah...DD called you mafia...i was just reading it
to me it seemed like wizzard and him were kind giving each other clues of the route they were going to take

DD says he has a night role...then wizzard so casually has a role he never seen before and we haven't seen in almost 10 games...i still remember when it was introduced...the last time arctigor played...why in the hell would niichan bring it back now....come on people
Ok, tell me what you'll do if I'm not guilty? just out of curiosity.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top