Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

why did you votekill Feyris?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------



when/why do people ask about other roles?
Day 1 but no one reveals day 1.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Nope, I'm a townie o/ A bored one.
Your role is boring townie?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Shhh hosts don't talk.
Nothing going on at the moment, but I guess it's getting a bit more active now :p

I thought you forgot to randomize the avies, lol~ Cool *-*
Haha no, I didn't XD You were lucky, I guess some other people won't be as happy with their ava :D
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Day 1 but no one reveals day 1.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------



Your role is boring townie?
I can remember people revealing roles at Day 1

so if it's allowed to ask, what is your role about :3?

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Nothing going on at the moment, but I guess it's getting a bit more active now :p



Haha no, I didn't XD You were lucky, I guess some other people won't be as happy with their ava :D
They can't all be happy
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

I can remember people revealing roles at Day 1

so if it's allowed to ask, what is your role about :3?

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------



They can't all be happy
Night role! And you?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Can I votekill you to have a vote of mine in the first page for the first time? There's a change this day will be 28h long and a lot of people won't be very active, so we have a looong day ahead of us '-'

Votekill Fairy

And since I got some free time... (although I should be working on a paper, sigh)
Votekill Farfalla

This is the 2nd page you liar
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Night role! And you?
Something I've never been before and still am bit confused about. (as to how to play iy)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

btw Fala are you really a boring townie?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Maybe we'll start arguing and by the time the less active get here, we'll be locked to death D:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

btw Fala are you really a boring townie?
I just answered that '-'
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Maybe we'll start arguing and by the time the less active get here, we'll be locked to death D:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------



I just answered that '-'
must've missed it


but srsly, circular reference since page 1 :D
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Maybe we'll start arguing and by the time the less active get here, we'll be locked to death D:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------



I just answered that '-'
Okay then are you The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

I'm pretty sure she is.

But if you're talking about the role no, it wasn't approved.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Oh the game started early, good! :3

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Btw random thing I noticed this anime has a lot of female characters. D:
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

The anime actually has 6 men and 6 women, though the women have more screentime overall. In case you're not aware, your character is a boy Josef :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Okay then are you The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass?
Eww, no...

I'm pretty sure she is.

But if you're talking about the role no, it wasn't approved.
First a vote, now an offense u.u

Let's bet on how many will rage after checking pages filled with bullshit.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

The anime actually has 6 men and 6 women, though the women have more screentime overall. In case you're not aware, your character is a boy Josef :XD
ITS A TRAP! :p

Though you really like this anime huh? :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate

Vote Kill Wizzard.

We all are so kawaii!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top