Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate
You mafia!?
Nope, I'm a townie o/ A bored one.why did you votekill Feyris?
You mafia!?
Nope, I'm a townie o/ A bored one.why did you votekill Feyris?
Day 1 but no one reveals day 1.why did you votekill Feyris?
---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------
when/why do people ask about other roles?
Your role is boring townie?Nope, I'm a townie o/ A bored one.
Nothing going on at the moment, but I guess it's getting a bit more active nowShhh hosts don't talk.

Haha no, I didn't XD You were lucky, I guess some other people won't be as happy with their avaI thought you forgot to randomize the avies, lol~ Cool *-*

I can remember people revealing roles at Day 1Day 1 but no one reveals day 1.
---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------
Your role is boring townie?
Nothing going on at the moment, but I guess it's getting a bit more active now
Haha no, I didn't XD You were lucky, I guess some other people won't be as happy with their ava![]()
Night role! And you?I can remember people revealing roles at Day 1
so if it's allowed to ask, what is your role about :3?
---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------
They can't all be happy
Votekill FarfallaCan I votekill you to have a vote of mine in the first page for the first time? There's a change this day will be 28h long and a lot of people won't be very active, so we have a looong day ahead of us '-'
Votekill Fairy
And since I got some free time... (although I should be working on a paper, sigh)
Something I've never been before and still am bit confused about. (as to how to play iy)Night role! And you?
I said bored D: But thx for calling me boring!Your role is boring townie?
Votekill Fairy
Votekill Farfalla
This is the 2nd page you liar
Oh, shit!Votekill Farfalla
This is the 2nd page you liar
I just answered that '-'btw Fala are you really a boring townie?
must've missed itMaybe we'll start arguing and by the time the less active get here, we'll be locked to death D:
---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------
I just answered that '-'

Okay then are you The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass?Maybe we'll start arguing and by the time the less active get here, we'll be locked to death D:
---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------
I just answered that '-'

Eww, no...Okay then are you The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass?
First a vote, now an offense u.uI'm pretty sure she is.
But if you're talking about the role no, it wasn't approved.
ITS A TRAP!The anime actually has 6 men and 6 women, though the women have more screentime overall. In case you're not aware, your character is a boy Josef![]()

