Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Well, like 3 or 4 people (including myself) claimed having ¨not really strong roles¨ (not to say useless).

...also, everyone but DD inform the Sleeper that... he/she is a sleeper.
Nobody ever informed the Sleeper, except Faust in last game, you stupid. And it's settled once and for all that it never happenes, because I made the description more precised now to that role.

Basically, if what she says is true, she might be one.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I hope there is at least 1 mafia among the guys voting for me...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Nobody ever informed the Sleeper, except Faust in last game, you stupid. And it's settled once and for all that it never happenes, because I made the description more precised now to that role.

Basically, if what she says is true, she might be one.
I meant it backwards. No one but DD*

Sorry ;-;
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Ok, tell me what you'll do if I'm not guilty? just out of curiosity.
keep playing....i'm not the first to be wrong
but,you pushing on me hard for questioning you....than changing your vote....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I meant it backwards. No one but DD*

Sorry ;-;
Incorrect again. From what I remember we discussed when that happened, it came out that this role was burried for so long, that after my introduction of it, that the next time it was used was in fact by Faust.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I meant it backwards. No one but DD*

Sorry ;-;
Wth are you sucking on him now? oO You started to exchange fire to sound like you were apart? Cause now that's def a big change of behavior in a short time period... Again, if Evil have provided things to make you ally to him as a townie... I'm not saying he's mafia, although I keep what I said before, but he provided nothing to us that would lead us to believe in his innocence o.o' You can quote me and add smiles, now. That's part of what lead me to see that you started to be really nice to him out of nowhere.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Incorrect again. From what I remember we discussed when that happened, it came out that this role was burried for so long, that after my introduction of it, that the next time it was used was in fact by Faust.
Nah, DD used it in the Death Note game.

I don't care about Faust :blush
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

keep playing....i'm not the first to be wrong
but,you pushing on me hard for questioning you....than changing your vote....
I hope you're the first to die after me though. You're really getting on my nerves in the mafia games (for some reason xD)

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

keep playing....i'm not the first to be wrong
but,you pushing on me hard for questioning you....than changing your vote....
also I meant who are you going to suspect, theories, give me a hint about your role
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Wth are you sucking on him now? oO You started to exchange fire to sound like you were apart? Cause now that's def a big change of behavior in a short time period... Again, if Evil have provided things to make you ally to him as a townie... I'm not saying he's mafia, although I keep what I said before, but he provided nothing to us that would lead us to believe in his innocence o.o' You can quote me and add smiles, now. That's part of what lead me to see that you were started to be really nice to him out of nowhere.
I'm not the most stable person.

I voted for him mostly for the lulz.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Right... after raging 'cause "he couldn't read"... All right...
Didn't I do it to you before? ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Wth are you sucking on him now? oO You started to exchange fire to sound like you were apart? Cause now that's def a big change of behavior in a short time period... Again, if Evil have provided things to make you ally to him as a townie... I'm not saying he's mafia, although I keep what I said before, but he provided nothing to us that would lead us to believe in his innocence o.o' You can quote me and add smiles, now. That's part of what lead me to see that you started to be really nice to him out of nowhere.
I noticed that too. When I changed my target- it now being you, Hardy started being super supportive.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

I hope you're the first to die after me though. You're really getting on my nerves in the mafia games (for some reason xD)

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------



also I meant who are you going to suspect, theories, give me a hint about your role
first of all...i'm getting on your nerves...you basically call me stupid....
i'm not paying attention...obviously you are not
i gave a clue about my role ages ago...

dig baby...dig....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

Didn't I do it to you before? ^^
When I stepped down and stopped attacking you. Not out of nowhere, based on nothing, 'cause you took a deep breath... I don't know about him, but mafia people usually tries to be friends with everybody, that's what you did to me when you won. I'm kinda sad I wasted my vote now, for the first time =-=
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 1

[highlight]I will close the thread now, results are going to follow shortly[/highlight]

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

END DAY 1​

The group decides to lynch cute Yuki


(Restless Spirit)​

Turns out she was innocent. As a ghost she will come back tomorrow and give a vote, before disappearing forever.

START NIGHT 1​

---------- Post added January 04, 2014 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was January 03, 2014 at 11:30 PM ----------

[highlight]Nightphase will end in roughly 11 hours[/highlight]

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

END NIGHT 1

It was a silent night, no one died.

START DAY 2​
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Night 1

So what happened there? Are you Mafia now, Farfalla?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

rofl such activity very amaze many online so wow.

So looks like Farfalla was recruited I suppose? It's either that or someone was targeted that had protection of some form.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

She is sleeping right now, but i think there is a high chance she was a sleeper
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

She is sleeping right now, but i think there is a high chance she was a sleeper
WAKE HER UP, NIGHT IS OVER! :arf
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I KNEW IT, I ALWAYS KNEW IT!

No, but there are other scenarios too. Like mentioned the Mafia could have tried to kill somebody who has been protected - xi0 for instance. Or they hit on a Bulletproof or Hider. The Prostitute could have targeted someone successfully as well.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

WAKE HER UP, NIGHT IS OVER! :arf
What can you say about your role. You didn't reveal anything. There is big doubt on you. Help us there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top