Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah, it can happen, lol.

Honest, I understood the moment you said ¨my acting is like my role¨ or something like that, lol.
You're the only one that gets me! :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Acting is like his role....wat
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

She's travelling around or some mickey-mouse shit. Kind of lame, but I don't think it has anything to do with her being mafia or not.
She was still able to do 5 posts in like 10 minutes in day 1, so it's not an excuse.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

She was still able to do 5 posts in like 10 minutes in day 1, so it's not an excuse.
I know for a fact that she's busy...it's not an excuse, but it's a reason. Well whatever, she could still be mafia I guess.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Well, I'm Detective. And I was blocked by a prostitute last night. I tried to investigate Evil, but nothing came out. I know this is very suspicious, but I'm saying this because I do not care if you vote for me so I leave something.
I really do not think it has two detectives and no two doctors in the game. I really think that the Evil lied about it. Depending on what Kat speak, al it proves to be true (she can lie and be mafia and also screw the whole scheme). But there is a little possibility there is 2 detectives, but its a lot low right now.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

2 detectives??
And if I understood Mido, 3, lol.

Acting is like his role....wat

I know for a fact that she's busy...it's not an excuse, but it's a reason. Well whatever, she could still be mafia I guess.
...yeah

Well, I'm Detective. And I was blocked by a prostitute last night. I tried to investigate Evil, but nothing came out. I know this is very suspicious, but I'm saying this because I do not care if you vote for me so I leave something.
I really do not think it has two detectives and no two doctors in the game. I really think that the Evil lied about it. Depending on what Kat speak, al it proves to be true (she can lie and be mafia and also screw the whole scheme). But there is a little possibility there is 2 detectives, but its a lot low right now.
K I was right
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

:faint

Guess you have your options now, Gary... 33% chance at least, imo... 3 detectives?? God...
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Out at night. Clues. Checking up on people...


:cookiestare
lol i dont believe in 3 detetives
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Now I don't even believe Evil much as well... I always go back to my prev games, and when we were mafia, he used the detective disguise. Claimed it early in the day phase.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

lol i dont believe in 3 detetives
Well, yeah, I don't believe your sudden reveal either, so yeah.

But just in case, I investigated Greg at night 1, who is innocent according to the results.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Wow three detectives. Well, if a Prostitute did block Mido, out with it now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Don't even tell me about that 4 detectives ._."

And Evil and Xad even did the same thing (wich is understandable) ......... and got the same result!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

So that means Josef has to come and say he blocked Mido right?
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Well, yeah, I don't believe your sudden reveal either, so yeah.

But just in case, I investigated Greg at night 1, who is innocent according to the results.
Evil and Xadyu both got innocent?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Sure it is and I guess it's more believable since it isn't Doctor...but it's pretty convenient, no?

If I was Mafia, I'd definitely consider not killing me on the first Night and it's just like Nuno to taunt me with this max disrespect. "Oh, he'll just kill himself anyway, lel". "Oh look, Bodyguard...perfect explanation for Gary making it through the first night, let's just kill ____ instead and keep this card in our pockets".

...pls :rolleyes:
...huh? How is it disrespectful... I'd never think you'll just kill yourself, it's 50/50, other than joking about it for luls. Your role is a massive wild card, anyone should know that, but it can be very useful with luck.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

So that means Josef has to come and say he blocked Mido right?
No, even if he does, that only means that he blocked Gu at night. Gu could still be anything, he'd know he got blocked.

The thing is: Xad and Evil did the same thing and got the same result! So, imo, if there's a liar and Niichan didn't troll us, he's among the two of them.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Out of the 3 dets, the one I trust the less is Evil, followed by Xadyu. I believe Mido is being honest.

Yeah, Evil.

#voteforhardy

Again, there can actually be 3 dets.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I'd also go for Evil. I don't believe that Xad is that stupid to claim the exact same thing Evil did... On the other hand, he never seemed to suspect Evil after his revelation... That's odd to say the least... If I was convinced I'm the sane detective and someone would claim to be the same, I'd prolly jump in that person...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top