Games Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

No, even if he does, that only means that he blocked Gu at night. Gu could still be anything, he'd know he got blocked.

The thing is: Xad and Evil did the same thing and got the same result! So, imo, if there's a liar and Niichan didn't troll us, he's among the two of them.
Having a naive detective isn't a really crazy theory though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

So that means Josef has to come and say he blocked Mido right?
He said he was the whore?

...huh? How is it disrespectful... I'd never think you'll just kill yourself, it's 50/50, other than joking about it for luls. Your role is a massive wild card, anyone should know that, but it can be very useful with luck.
Because it's 50/50...meaning I'd kill myself or another Townie before I got another Mafia. Mafia looks pretty screwed atm, but if I got too antsy I could fuck the game up royally still.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah, well, the only answer is either a lynching or waiting for the next night results.. :oh
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

He said he was the whore?



Because it's 50/50...meaning I'd kill myself or another Townie before I got another Mafia. Mafia looks pretty screwed atm, but if I got too antsy I could fuck the game up royally still.
Yes Josef is the whore.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

He said he was the whore?
Not really, but his role is either Prostitute or Hider according to the clues he gave.

But when he siad ¨I pay visits¨ it sounded too slutty
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

He has 50 % to kill a mafia, he's a confirmed townie AND he's Gary.

It's like an insane doctor confirmed by a detective that is a bear. OP. No mafia wants that alive.
I still see it differently. I wouldn't have gone for him as Mafia. It's a waste. And I have no idea were this percentage is coming from, after all first he has to have the right target, doesn't he.

Sure it is and I guess it's more believable since it isn't Doctor...but it's pretty convenient, no?

If I was Mafia, I'd definitely consider not killing me on the first Night and it's just like Nuno to taunt me with this max disrespect. "Oh, he'll just kill himself anyway, lel". "Oh look, Bodyguard...perfect explanation for Gary making it through the first night, let's just kill ____ instead and keep this card in our pockets".

...pls :rolleyes:
Yes, I see your point. Maybe he is a lying Mafia. But this claim alone is not enough for me yet to be sure that is the case.

Well, I'm Detective. And I was blocked by a prostitute last night. I tried to investigate Evil, but nothing came out. I know this is very suspicious, but I'm saying this because I do not care if you vote for me so I leave something.
I really do not think it has two detectives and no two doctors in the game. I really think that the Evil lied about it. Depending on what Kat speak, al it proves to be true (she can lie and be mafia and also screw the whole scheme). But there is a little possibility there is 2 detectives, but its a lot low right now.
I think it is pretty clear that you are lying. First you have no result at all. Claming you have been blocked by a Prostitute, which probably doesn't even exist. Josef might have dropped hints about it, but we don't know it for sure. And I have a reason to doubt he is one, why - because I instantly got my result when I asked niichan about xi0's alighment. It was when just when the night started and Josef was off.

I don't see a reason why niichan would tell me the result instantly, and do it otherwise with you, except Josef PM'd him with your name before the Day ended, but who does that...

Vote Kill MidoBan for now.

I also noticed he doesn't do his listings anymore. He spreads more suspicions around by saying "uh yeah, now everyone has a night role", "ah yeah, and now all the night roles are useless". That's not how I remember him playing as a Townie. He used to collect all info and carrying them on and on, now he just confuses the shit of us.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Having a naive detective isn't a really crazy theory though.
3 detectives, 1 bodyguard, 1 hoe, 1 badass cowboy.
That would be overkill for mafia, IMO. Cause 3 detectives add NOTHING, just confusion. With 12 people, the game is too short for them to realize their sanities and help us. The bodyguard and the badass cowboy can turn against us. And the mafia has a detective... I REALLY don't think so... That would require the town to rely on luck A LOT.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I'd also go for Evil. I don't believe that Xad is that stupid to claim the exact same thing Evil did... On the other hand, he never seemed to suspect Evil after his revelation... That's odd to say the least... If I was convinced I'm the sane detective and someone would claim to be the same, I'd prolly jump in that person...
Actually.. I missed that bit.. :sweatdrop

But then again, I didn't immediately reveal it after that (despite obvious hints), because I'm still not sure what my sanity is.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I think it is pretty clear that you are lying. First you have no result at all. Claming you have been blocked by a Prostitute, which probably doesn't even exist. Josef might have dropped hints about it, but we don't know it for sure. And I have a reason to doubt he is one, why - because I instantly got my result when I asked niichan about xi0's alighment. It was when just when the night started and Josef was off.

I don't see a reason why niichan would tell me the result instantly, and do it otherwise with you, except Josef PM'd him with your name before the Day ended, but who does that...

Vote Kill MidoBan for now.

I also noticed he doesn't do his listings anymore. He spreads more suspicions around by saying "uh yeah, now everyone has a night role", "ah yeah, and now all the night roles are useless". That's not how I remember him playing as a Townie. He used to collect all info and carrying them on and on, now he just confuses the shit of us.
You think there's a naive and a sane detective in this game?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yes Josef is the whore.
His "I pay visits at night :hurr" is rather obvious. Almost too obvious I found it for a day 1 info reveal. If you considered the smiley it was 100% obvious, which is why I didn't believe him fully, but no one else seems to claim the whore.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Yeah, well, the only answer is either a lynching or waiting for the next night results.. :oh
Or Gary shooting one of you.

I still see it differently. I wouldn't have gone for him as Mafia. It's a waste. And I have no idea were this percentage is coming from, after all first he has to have the right target, doesn't he.
Of course, but as far as I know the insane doc is one of the most important targets for the mafia just because he can actually kill one of them. Just like that.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I still see it differently. I wouldn't have gone for him as Mafia. It's a waste. And I have no idea were this percentage is coming from, after all first he has to have the right target, doesn't he.

Yes, I see your point. Maybe he is a lying Mafia. But this claim alone is not enough for me yet to be sure that is the case.

I think it is pretty clear that you are lying. First you have no result at all. Claming you have been blocked by a Prostitute, which probably doesn't even exist. Josef might have dropped hints about it, but we don't know it for sure. And I have a reason to doubt he is one, why - because I instantly got my result when I asked niichan about xi0's alighment. It was when just when the night started and Josef was off.

I don't see a reason why niichan would tell me the result instantly, and do it otherwise with you, except Josef PM'd him with your name before the Day ended, but who does that...

Vote Kill MidoBan for now.

I also noticed he doesn't do his listings anymore. He spreads more suspicions around by saying "uh yeah, now everyone has a night role", "ah yeah, and now all the night roles are useless". That's not how I remember him playing as a Townie. He used to collect all info and carrying them on and on, now he just confuses the shit of us.
Well... i receive my result in the same time as well... but nii-chan send me a pm today talking about i was blocked and asked me if i want to stop the game. I told him to make the call, for me there isnt any problem because my result first day could be a lot of things.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I'd also go for Evil. I don't believe that Xad is that stupid to claim the exact same thing Evil did... On the other hand, he never seemed to suspect Evil after his revelation... That's odd to say the least... If I was convinced I'm the sane detective and someone would claim to be the same, I'd prolly jump in that person...
You have a point here. He might have been unsure about if it fitted with the other hints he dropped. To be frank I was expecting him to come out as Spy, he went for the Detective though, trying to get gnut lynched (not going after me for claiming sane - instead probably assuming or he is insane, or wanting to make us think that to get gnut lynched).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Well... i receive my result in the same time as well... but nii-chan send me a pm today talking about i was blocked and asked me if i want to stop the game. I told him to make the call, for me there isnt any problem because my result first day could be a lot of things.
...you're not making niichan look good :sweatdrop
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Call me biased, but Evil's claim seem to be legit, since he wouldn't need to make up things about the host, and I rather believe in Gu... I'll vote for Xad if the game doesn't end due to wtf happened during the night phase.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

There's no way to be sure what our sanity is, that's why I didn't jump on you. That would only create more confusion than it already did.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

Well... i receive my result in the same time as well... but nii-chan send me a pm today talking about i was blocked and asked me if i want to stop the game. I told him to make the call, for me there isnt any problem because my result first day could be a lot of things.
Okay...well the game is fucked now
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

His "I pay visits at night :hurr" is rather obvious. Almost too obvious I found it for a day 1 info reveal. If you considered the smiley it was 100% obvious, which is why I didn't believe him fully, but no one else seems to claim the whore.
I think Josef is more likely to be a Hider and the smiley was just to get the Mafia to target him - which is probably why we don't have a dead body this night.

Well... i receive my result in the same time as well... but nii-chan send me a pm today talking about i was blocked and asked me if i want to stop the game. I told him to make the call, for me there isnt any problem because my result first day could be a lot of things.
So what was it now Mido, first you got the result, and then niiachn was taking it back saying you were blocked? Really? :heh
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 33 - Steins;Gate - Day 2

I think Josef is more likely to be a Hider and the smiley was just to get the Mafia to target him - which is probably why we don't have a dead body this night.

So what was it now Mido, first you got the result, and then niiachn was taking it back saying you were blocked? Really? :heh
Well , like i said, you guys can kill me o.o. Maybe its better for the game
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top