I am not open to the idea of you hosting mido.

Why not dd?I am not open to the idea of you hosting mido.
...you have a problem with Gu? lolEither with Evil on day 7, or with Xadyu.
I am a unique Brazilian, I have nothing against Argentina. Just do not tell my family , okay?


Finally, I found one![]()
Ehm, ok, if you want to.Can I suggest something? I want to repair a little because of what happen in this game. Can I be the next host? At least most hosts could play together and relax a little, If I do shit, it's okay to scolding me because I’m outsider lolz.

But if Evil or I host we can start earlier!I'm open to mido hosting, I don't know what the problem is.


I dont see problem there evil, but the idea here is for you guys (all hosts, dd , nii-chan, faust and you) can play a game as well. I think you guys need to relax a little from a game to game.Ehm, ok, if you want to.
But since all the mess happened last few game, I am suggesting to co-assist new hosts for one or two games, before we can let them out in the wild with all those mean players who would bash you for every little mistake you make. Are you ok with this?
No, he wants a new theme.Alright mido, everyone uses same avatars as before but you put different roles in.

