Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Not so sure about Mido hosting though.

But then again, the only thing I know about him is that he's Lala's boyfriend. :XD
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I will wait for Evil blessing. But what do you think of starting in next Friday? I already have a special theme for you guys.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

I am not open to the idea of you hosting mido.
Why not dd?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm open to mido hosting, I don't know what the problem is.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Can I suggest something? I want to repair a little because of what happen in this game. Can I be the next host? At least most hosts could play together and relax a little, If I do shit, it's okay to scolding me because I’m outsider lolz.
Ehm, ok, if you want to.

But since all the mess happened last few game, I am suggesting to co-assist new hosts for one or two games, before we can let them out in the wild with all those mean players who would bash you for every little mistake you make. Are you ok with this?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I was against Faust hosting, and hey, look how that turned out. :derp

I guess I don't care about Mido, like I said, I don't know him at all, besides that one fact, so yeah, whatever.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

I'm open to mido hosting, I don't know what the problem is.
But if Evil or I host we can start earlier! :arf
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ehm, ok, if you want to.

But since all the mess happened last few game, I am suggesting to co-assist new hosts for one or two games, before we can let them out in the wild with all those mean players who would bash you for every little mistake you make. Are you ok with this?
I dont see problem there evil, but the idea here is for you guys (all hosts, dd , nii-chan, faust and you) can play a game as well. I think you guys need to relax a little from a game to game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Alright mido, everyone uses same avatars as before but you put different roles in.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don't have time to play in Janurary, and honestly, I want that at least some games end regularly for everyone, not because of the host.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Alright mido, everyone uses same avatars as before but you put different roles in.
No, he wants a new theme.

Mido, do the proper sign up thingy, maybe we'll get someone else to sign up.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why ruin, it will be all in his hands. I will just assist with basic things, such as balance in the set up, overviewing the night actions, and being there for questions.

Also, hosting is such a lonely job. You have nobody to talk to about the game. We can install a piratepad and gossip about everyone. It will be so much fun fun fun. \o\
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Co-hosting seems epic. :p
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Sign-up for Mafia Game 34

Host : Mido and Evil
Start Date: January 10
Theme: Special Theme
Sign-up Period closing: January 9

Participants:

1. [user]Hardy[/user]
2. [user]3c[/user]
3. [user]Xadyu[/user]
4. [user]Farfalla[/user]
5. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
6. [user]xi0[/user]
7. [user]digitaldude[/user]
8. [user]Josef K.[/user]
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Wait. What happened to the Steins;Gate Mafia Game?! The Game is over? :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top