Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

...no, because all this huehuehues are voting for me.
HAHAHAH lolol this made my day !!! :lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Kat, do you have a nightrole?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Well you still wouldn't be able to do anything against a bandwagon I guess.
In the mafia games forum they call it a hammer, hardy is getting hammered by the Brazilians.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Well you still wouldn't be able to do anything against a bandwagon I guess.
...Nuno what the hell are you reading?

As long as IM ALIVE I'M the one getting bandwagoned so far. God dammit.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

It still hasnt been explained why? Why are they ganging up on him?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Kat, do you have a nightrole?
yup I do :nod

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

It still hasnt been explained why? Why are they ganging up on him?
because Brazil and Argentina is like Harry Potter and Voldemort obviously :arf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

...Nuno what the hell are you reading?

As long as IM ALIVE I'M the one getting bandwagoned so far. God dammit.
haha I read it as "as long as I'm alive DD won't die" ^^ dude you are so confusing!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

It still hasnt been explained why? Why are they ganging up on him?
For the joke of me being an Argie and all of them wild monkeys.

I don't get why I'm being so questioned right now though.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

haha I read it as "as long as I'm alive DD won't die" ^^ dude you are so confusing!
Wow.....he really likes me!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

because Brazil and Argentina is like Harry Potter and Voldemort obviously :arf
Like China and Japan.

Still this bandwagon is stupid. Can we try to lynch someone who is suspicious at least, we already lost Faust.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

haha I read it as "as long as I'm alive DD won't die" ^^ dude you are so confusing!
...no I'm not, I already said that the brs will vote for me like 3 times in the last 2 pages, you're just choosing to skip those posts apparently.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Like China and Japan.

Still this bandwagon is stupid. Can we try to lynch someone who is suspicious at least, we already lost Faust.
xi0 and Farfalla are suspicious, xi0 cuz he is not a cowboy and avoiding thread again and farfalla didn't vote for hardy.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Like China and Japan.

Still this bandwagon is stupid. Can we try to lynch someone who is suspicious at least, we already lost Faust.
then tell me who is suspiciious for you ? cuz I dont have any suspects yet
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

It still hasnt been explained why? Why are they ganging up on him?
Seems like it's just a country feud or something I'm not entirely sure...

Kinda stupid way to "conveniently bandwagon" someone. A mafia that happens to be brazillian could use that excuse so conveniently. If Hardy dies due to a brz bandwagon I'm gonna be very suspicious of the whole bandwagon, but it's still early day 1 and a lot can happen.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

For the joke of me being an Argie and all of them wild monkeys.

I don't get why I'm being so questioned right now though.
You made the joke in the mafia thread?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Let's also consider nanadmari and spectrum are first time players, maybe they are just joking and not playing serious right now.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Like China and Japan.

Still this bandwagon is stupid. Can we try to lynch someone who is suspicious at least, we already lost Faust.
Do you find anyone suspicious? So far I don't have any great doubts about anyone. I'll reread a bit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top