Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

If you mean avatar he was supposed to be you.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

If you mean avatar he was supposed to be you.
NO I mean who has his name on their avatar. :D
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

NO I mean who has his name on their avatar. :D
Leoat has his name Michael.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

The same could be said about Perú and Chile...

Yeah, we were always the good guys :hee



José Ignacio.
ARE YOU JOKING? you are joking fuck you, I asked seriously.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

We have two ignacio??
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Guys, here again a reminder!

Vote kill felipe
What the hell, I am a bottle (or wtv it is) :gwah

Votekill Hardy!
God dammit, my character hates me.

Anyway, PELÉ DEBUTO CON PIBE, HIJOS, votekill Leoat



This jorped joke is going too far... :lmao
Now, did you vote for Leoat12 or Leonardo?

Vote Kill Jose
I got a crying avatar :oh

Vote Kill BBB Banana
Votekill digitaldude from Israel

Well, I'm vengeful u.u

Gonna be home in 5h and properly read what's happening :3
Is it really Armin in that avatar? lol

Votekill Hardy / Katarina

Essa Copa é do Brasil xD
It would be kinda sad if Hardy got killed in the duel and not by the BRs XD

vote kill Hardy

*also, I wanted his avatar u_u*
votekill gnut for now.
vote kill Kevin
9/17

3x Hardy (Michael/Leoat12, Mariana-2/Spectrum, Bruno/nanaDmari)
1x Farfalla (Omar/digitaldude)
1x Leoat12 (Katarina/Hardy)
1x 3c (Kevin/Hakuteiken)
1x digitaldude (Felipe/Farfalla)
1x gnut (Tom/wizzard)
1x Hakuteiken (Jose/3c)
0x BBB Banana (Josef/FaustXIII)

Day will end in 26.5h
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Looks to me like evil gets to do the tedious tasks and mido gets the fun parts...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

FAUST AND HARDY RELATED! :zomg
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Wikipedia seems to support him though. Brave argies fighting oppression!
Cisplantine War was not about who was good or bad, it was about a dispute for territory. In the end, it was resolved though a peace treaty.
Don't be deceived by Argies, they are not good people as you can think. XD
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

dd is angry at hardy for telling the truth. dd dislikes the truth. Mafia dislike the truth. dd is...

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Cisplantine War was not about who was good or bad, it was about a dispute for territory. In the end, it was resolved though a peace treaty.
Don't be deceived by Argies, they are not good people as you can think. XD
Oh okay. Evil Argies!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Hmmm xi0 I dont really trust you here :hmm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

26 MORE hours?!

FAUST AND HARDY RELATED! :zomg
I'm related to everyone in the FF apparently :sweatdrop
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

xi0 being suspicious is a recurring theme of the games I participated. Personally, I sense no concrete season yet to pursue this. DD is acting like what I know of him from other games. In other words, I have no idea what to think of him.
I'll read into his conversations, though. Either a poor Townie would be trying to pressure his comments to get onto a clue or else a skilled Mafia would try to avoid stuff he brings up to get caught up in the wave.

Speaking of that haku, your name is interesting. It's like two names together right? I met Murats before as well as Cans but not a Muratcan. Was it originally one name and then people began making it smaller? Like Anthony = Tony. Or the otherway around?
No, it's two existing names, Murat and Can, brought up together at more recent times, like in the last 30 years or so, if I may say so.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Cisplantine War was not about who was good or bad, it was about a dispute for territory. In the end, it was resolved though a peace treaty.
Don't be deceived by Argies, they are not good people as you can think. XD
There is only shades of grey in South America.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

xi0 being suspicious is a recurring theme of the games I participated. Personally, I sense no concrete season yet to pursue this. DD is acting like what I know of him from other games. In other words, I have no idea what to think of him.
I'll read into his conversations, though. Either a poor Townie would be trying to pressure his comments to get onto a clue or else a skilled Mafia would try to avoid stuff he brings up to get caught up in the wave.



No, it's two existing names, Murat and Can, brought up together at more recent times, like in the last 30 years or so, if I may say so.
Haku, every single time xi0 avoids the thread he is not a townie, I noticed this for two games now.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Cisplantine War was not about who was good or bad, it was about a dispute for territory. In the end, it was resolved though a peace treaty.
Don't be deceived by Argies, they are not good people as you can think. XD
Falklands war = Argentine was good. :arf

They have been through enough injustice!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Cisplantine War was not about who was good or bad, it was about a dispute for territory. In the end, it was resolved though a peace treaty.
Don't be deceived by Argies, they are not good people as you can think. XD
What? There were Argies in the ¨33 Orientals¨ that freed Uruguay from your Empire and are considered national heroes there. We fought along them. In fact, it's well known that Uruguayans and Argentinian researchers are interested in that war, whereas Brazilians aren't, why is that? :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

xi0 is a safer choice than hardy imo. Was there a recent game in which he was rarely around and turned out to be a townie?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,129
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Hmmm xi0 I dont really trust you here :hmm
Why? He hasn't acted any different from previous games.

Falklands war = Argentine was good. :arf

They have been through enough injustice!
We're always the good guys I tell you :emocat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top