Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1
If you mean avatar he was supposed to be you.
If you mean avatar he was supposed to be you.
Wait, his name is Ignacio?He is michael ignacio.
What is your name?Page 16: Let's talk about names.
Wait, his name is Ignacio?
NO I mean who has his name on their avatar.If you mean avatar he was supposed to be you.

The same could be said about Perú and Chile...Wikipedia seems to support him though. Brave argies fighting oppression!

José Ignacio.What is your name?
Leoat has his name Michael.NO I mean who has his name on their avatar.![]()
ARE YOU JOKING? you are joking fuck you, I asked seriously.The same could be said about Perú and Chile...
Yeah, we were always the good guys
José Ignacio.
Vote kill felipe
What the hell, I am a bottle (or wtv it is)
Votekill Hardy!
God dammit, my character hates me.
Anyway, PELÉ DEBUTO CON PIBE, HIJOS, votekill Leoat
![]()
This jorped joke is going too far...
Now, did you vote for Leoat12 or Leonardo?
Vote Kill Jose
I got a crying avatar
Vote Kill BBB Banana
Votekill digitaldude from Israel
Well, I'm vengeful u.u
Gonna be home in 5h and properly read what's happening :3
Is it really Armin in that avatar? lol
Votekill Hardy / Katarina
Essa Copa é do Brasil xD
It would be kinda sad if Hardy got killed in the duel and not by the BRs XD
vote kill Hardy
*also, I wanted his avatar u_u*
votekill gnut for now.
vote kill Kevin

Cisplantine War was not about who was good or bad, it was about a dispute for territory. In the end, it was resolved though a peace treaty.Wikipedia seems to support him though. Brave argies fighting oppression!
Oh okay. Evil Argies!Cisplantine War was not about who was good or bad, it was about a dispute for territory. In the end, it was resolved though a peace treaty.
Don't be deceived by Argies, they are not good people as you can think. XD

I'm related to everyone in the FF apparentlyFAUST AND HARDY RELATED!![]()

No, it's two existing names, Murat and Can, brought up together at more recent times, like in the last 30 years or so, if I may say so.Speaking of that haku, your name is interesting. It's like two names together right? I met Murats before as well as Cans but not a Muratcan. Was it originally one name and then people began making it smaller? Like Anthony = Tony. Or the otherway around?
There is only shades of grey in South America.Cisplantine War was not about who was good or bad, it was about a dispute for territory. In the end, it was resolved though a peace treaty.
Don't be deceived by Argies, they are not good people as you can think. XD
Haku, every single time xi0 avoids the thread he is not a townie, I noticed this for two games now.xi0 being suspicious is a recurring theme of the games I participated. Personally, I sense no concrete season yet to pursue this. DD is acting like what I know of him from other games. In other words, I have no idea what to think of him.
I'll read into his conversations, though. Either a poor Townie would be trying to pressure his comments to get onto a clue or else a skilled Mafia would try to avoid stuff he brings up to get caught up in the wave.
No, it's two existing names, Murat and Can, brought up together at more recent times, like in the last 30 years or so, if I may say so.
Falklands war = Argentine was good.Cisplantine War was not about who was good or bad, it was about a dispute for territory. In the end, it was resolved though a peace treaty.
Don't be deceived by Argies, they are not good people as you can think. XD

What? There were Argies in the ¨33 Orientals¨ that freed Uruguay from your Empire and are considered national heroes there. We fought along them. In fact, it's well known that Uruguayans and Argentinian researchers are interested in that war, whereas Brazilians aren't, why is that?Cisplantine War was not about who was good or bad, it was about a dispute for territory. In the end, it was resolved though a peace treaty.
Don't be deceived by Argies, they are not good people as you can think. XD

wat...Falklands war = Argentine was good.
They have been through enough injustice!
Why? He hasn't acted any different from previous games.Hmmm xi0 I dont really trust you here![]()
We're always the good guys I tell youFalklands war = Argentine was good.
They have been through enough injustice!
