Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1
Why are we discussing stupid wars? Let's discuss mafia game.
Why are we discussing stupid wars? Let's discuss mafia game.
Ask Hardy about that war ...wat...
Has Gary even been third party?xi0 is a safer choice than hardy imo. Was there a recent game in which he was rarely around and turned out to be a townie?

KirilJosefk is a secret argie bashing brazilian in disguise! Caught you! Whats your real name ? Joao?![]()
yes I know he was lvoer with nuno onceHas Gary even been third party?
that time I wasnt even on mh :3It was a funny game.yes I know he was lvoer with nuno oncethat time I wasnt even on mh :3
Josefk is a secret argie bashing brazilian in disguise! Caught you! Whats your real name ? Joao?![]()
Lover with me @League of Legends game. He got lynched day 1 for being MIA and noob.Has Gary even been third party?
you told him all the mafia names right ?Lover with me @League of Legends game. He got lynched day 1 for being MIA and noob.

I know you like role playing but you are the most annoying guy here right now.stop this non-mafia talk pls wow so many pages of brz/argies. You all portuguese lovers.
Lover with me @League of Legends game. He got lynched day 1 for being MIA and noob.
Judged by post count and when he died. Went as far back as game 26 which was early last year.xi0 is a safer choice than hardy imo. Was there a recent game in which he was rarely around and turned out to be a townie?
What is the threshold for avoiding the thread, though?Haku, every single time xi0 avoids the thread he is not a townie, I noticed this for two games now.
Being online all the time and not posting.What is the threshold for avoiding the thread, though?
I meant your threshold to consider "not posting". He has 15 posts already.Being online all the time and not posting.
Why are you defending him?I meant your threshold to consider "not posting". He has 15 posts already.
How rude I haven't roleplayed for quite some time/posts now. A few jorped englando lines here and now you'll have to survive.I know you like role playing but you are the most annoying guy here right now.
I took some time to look at the games that xi0 has been a mafia. He has been a mafia in 4 games.Judged by post count and when he died. Went as far back as game 26 which was early last year.
Game 33. Badass cowboy, you guys would be more familiar with this game then me. was he active/inactive?
Game 32. Inactive. Mafia.
Game 31. Active. Killed night 1. Townie.
Game 30. Did not play
Game 29. Inactive. Townie.
Game 28. Semi-active. Killed night 1. Townie
Game 27. Did not play.
Game 26. Very Active. Townie.
It seems I was basing my conclusions on Game 32. There doesnt seem to be a trend towards inactivity = Mafia, recently anyway.
No particular reason. More so than defending him, I'm asking to get a better understanding of what you are thinking.Why are you defending him?
And why do I care?Hmmm xi0 I dont really trust you here![]()
I was mafia last game...when was I last mafia before that?Haku, every single time xi0 avoids the thread he is not a townie, I noticed this for two games now.