Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Ask Hardy about that war ...

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

xi0 is a safer choice than hardy imo. Was there a recent game in which he was rarely around and turned out to be a townie?
Has Gary even been third party?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Josefk is a secret argie bashing brazilian in disguise! Caught you! Whats your real name ? Joao? :aki
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Has Gary even been third party?
yes I know he was lvoer with nuno once :XD that time I wasnt even on mh :3
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Josefk is a secret argie bashing brazilian in disguise! Caught you! Whats your real name ? Joao? :aki
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

stop this non-mafia talk pls wow so many pages of brz/argies. You all portuguese lovers.

Has Gary even been third party?
Lover with me @League of Legends game. He got lynched day 1 for being MIA and noob.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Lover with me @League of Legends game. He got lynched day 1 for being MIA and noob.
you told him all the mafia names right ? :toc
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

stop this non-mafia talk pls wow so many pages of brz/argies. You all portuguese lovers.



Lover with me @League of Legends game. He got lynched day 1 for being MIA and noob.
I know you like role playing but you are the most annoying guy here right now.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

xi0 is a safer choice than hardy imo. Was there a recent game in which he was rarely around and turned out to be a townie?
Judged by post count and when he died. Went as far back as game 26 which was early last year.

Game 33. Badass cowboy, you guys would be more familiar with this game then me. was he active/inactive?
Game 32. Inactive. Mafia.
Game 31. Active. Killed night 1. Townie.
Game 30. Did not play
Game 29. Inactive. Townie.
Game 28. Semi-active. Killed night 1. Townie
Game 27. Did not play.
Game 26. Very Active. Townie.


It seems I was basing my conclusions on Game 32. There doesnt seem to be a trend towards inactivity = Mafia, recently anyway.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Haku, every single time xi0 avoids the thread he is not a townie, I noticed this for two games now.
What is the threshold for avoiding the thread, though?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Being online all the time and not posting.
I meant your threshold to consider "not posting". He has 15 posts already.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I know you like role playing but you are the most annoying guy here right now.
How rude I haven't roleplayed for quite some time/posts now. A few jorped englando lines here and now you'll have to survive.

-

I'll look more on "avoiding thread/inactivity" after some more hours, honestly it's still early day 1. But beware the self-proclaimed "good/undefeated mafia" might strike back with his excellent mafia play if he is mafia.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Judged by post count and when he died. Went as far back as game 26 which was early last year.

Game 33. Badass cowboy, you guys would be more familiar with this game then me. was he active/inactive?
Game 32. Inactive. Mafia.
Game 31. Active. Killed night 1. Townie.
Game 30. Did not play
Game 29. Inactive. Townie.
Game 28. Semi-active. Killed night 1. Townie
Game 27. Did not play.
Game 26. Very Active. Townie.


It seems I was basing my conclusions on Game 32. There doesnt seem to be a trend towards inactivity = Mafia, recently anyway.
I took some time to look at the games that xi0 has been a mafia. He has been a mafia in 4 games.

Game 15 - 78 posts (third top poster). Survived till the end. Mafia win.
Game 17 - 132 posts (Top poster). Survived till the end. Mafia win.
Game 23 - 209 posts (third top poster). Survived till the end. Mafia win.
Game 32 - 56 posts (Ninth top poster). Died in Night 2. Townie win.

I think evidence supports there not really being a trend of inactivity while he is a mafia. A better comparison would be to compare his activity to when is a townie but that would take much longer (Townie in 14 games), but from the couple of others I've seen it doesnt seem to support it either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Why are you defending him?
No particular reason. More so than defending him, I'm asking to get a better understanding of what you are thinking.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Honestly the only huge (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to look out for are stuff like scav & xad being active and trying hard, that's them 99% mafia.

I don't really care for your check ups Imp, no offence. For all I know you could be a mafia trying to shed innocence on a buddy. We'll have to see what people say and judge by that. Usually from my experience the inactive ones rarely get lynched day 1 as the active ones provide so much more ammo.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Hmmm xi0 I dont really trust you here :hmm
And why do I care?

Haku, every single time xi0 avoids the thread he is not a townie, I noticed this for two games now.
I was mafia last game...when was I last mafia before that?

So we're breaking down postcounts and records now? I said before, I trend towards not playing any certain way regardless of what my role is...and looky there, evidence seems to support that. Lucky me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top