Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Well yes, I don't really feel different. Not voting for someone just because he annoys me though, lol.
LIAR

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

You can choose to have your online status be private like imp did.
Staff can see people, this isn't valid
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I came cuz i had only 2 posts and we must have at least 3 loool

i was cleaning my whole house right now ):
good now, you finished reading? if yes what do you think about everything and who are you going to vote for or are you going to leave your random voted on hardy? (which would be pretty useless) tell me why I shouldnt vote for you ? :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Well yes, I don't really feel different. Not voting for someone just because he annoys me though, lol.



Fair enough, I get your point. Like I said I was extremely busy and not really in a good mood, but I admit that people could interpret it as me being suspicious. The first day is full of pulling on little straws anyway.

Anyway, cya now.
So you leave with a random vote and you're proud of it? lol
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Staff can see people, this isn't valid
Yea, that's always been a problem. >:

But seeing as no one really tries to "stalk" people anymore, I guess its not much of an issue anymore.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

He can just lurk the thread as a guest without being logged in though :XD
actually, i use the online status since i registered in here =D
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

actually, i use the online status since i registered in here =D
Have you read the whole thread already?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

So its a new role
You're in luck, I missed the train.

No, it's an old role, I just never paid any attention to it. It's been used a lot too, actually.. :sweatdrop

But my ability is not night nor day.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

You're in luck, I missed the train.

No, it's an old role, I just never paid any attention to it. It's been used a lot too, actually.. :sweatdrop

But my ability is not night nor day.
What do you mean its not day? Whats an example of a day role?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

You should read the thread more closely hardy!
Sorry I was talking to my dad, watching tv and eating an orange. I can only do 3 of them properly at the same time.

You're in luck, I missed the train.

No, it's an old role, I just never paid any attention to it. It's been used a lot too, actually.. :sweatdrop

But my ability is not night nor day.
So you're passive... I knew it!

What do you mean its not day? Whats an example of a day role?
Vigilante.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

What do you mean its not day? Whats an example of a day role?
What kind of question is this, there are a bunch of day roles, like Vigilante or Cowboy and such.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Watch your dad, eat your tv and talk to the orange.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

You should read the thread more closely hardy!
lol a person who hasnt read the thread at all tells a person who has been here since it started to read the thread closely ! LOL
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Yea, that's always been a problem. >:

But seeing as no one really tries to "stalk" people anymore, I guess its not much of an issue anymore.
Totally...hehe
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

What kind of question is this, there are a bunch of day roles, like Vigilante or Cowboy and such.
Ah okay, semantic confusion. Btw by new role I meant was it new to you.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Watch your dad, eat your tv and talk to the orange.
...my dad is tasty now that you mention it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top