Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Then will you vote for Nana?
You're only out of the list because you've been more active, lol.

What are your suspicions so far, if you have any?
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

You're only out of the list because you've been more active, lol.

What are your suspicions so far, if you have any?
i haven't anyone, i reached the middle of the thread right now but i can't read BR x Argentina posts anymore lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

So its either Nana or niichan for me here... which would be better what do you think ?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Nana.

Niichan Mafia = Very Good
Niichan Townie = Very Bad

Nana Mafia = Good
Nana Townie = Bad

Nana is a safer bet.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Time is running
Vote kill felipe
What the hell, I am a bottle (or wtv it is) :gwah

Votekill Hardy!
God dammit, my character hates me.

Anyway, PELÉ DEBUTO CON PIBE, HIJOS, votekill Leoat



This jorped joke is going too far... :lmao
Now, did you vote for Leoat12 or Leonardo?

Vote Kill Jose
I got a crying avatar :oh

Vote Kill BBB Banana
Votekill digitaldude from Israel

Well, I'm vengeful u.u

Gonna be home in 5h and properly read what's happening :3
Is it really Armin in that avatar? lol

Votekill Hardy / Katarina

Essa Copa é do Brasil xD
It would be kinda sad if Hardy got killed in the duel and not by the BRs XD

vote kill Hardy

*also, I wanted his avatar u_u*
votekill gnut for now.
vote kill Kevin
votekill xi0
Woooffffffff

after reading all this spam I found only gnut and Hakuteiken suspicious. Honnestly they started a mess because wizzard stated something pretty obvious about the number of mafia members and than xio and hardy went to defend him cuse what wizzard had said was actually in the rules post...

This fierce attack over some uninportant matters raised my suspicions towards them.

So...

Votekill Gnut
note all the guys that voted for hardy are from the barely registering on the radar type.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

votechange niichi for the reasons listed earlier.
votekill xi0
Votekill xi0 BWAHAHAHA DIE xi0!
Vote Kill Farfalla
VOTEKILL DIGITALDUDEQUOTE]
Votekill Nanadmari
15/17

3x Hardy (Michael/Leoat12, Mariana-2/Spectrum, Bruno/nanaDmari)
3x Xi0 (Gary/naruto-niichan, David/gnut, Omar/digitaldude )
2x digitaldude (Felipe/Farfalla, Mariana/Josef)
1x naruto-niichan (Tom/wizzard)
1x gnut (Simeon/BBB Banana)
1x Leoat12 (Katarina/Hardy)
1x 3c (Kevin/Hakuteiken)
1x Hakuteiken (Jose/3c)
1x Farfalla (Greg/Xadyu)
1x nanaDmari (Leonardo/Imperium)

Day will end in 2h.5
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

i guess it will be better vote for nana since niichan can be an important townie
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

We can also vote niichan just to annoy him. That would be funny.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

We can also vote niichan just to annoy him. That would be funny.
lol i don't think so
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Votekill niichan then
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

i guess it will be better vote for nana since niichan can be an important townie
nana might be an important townie too and she didnt have a chance to say anything :/
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Xadyu there's absolutely no role that isn't passive, day nor night.
townie?
So its either Nana or niichan for me here... which would be better what do you think ?
Invaders must die!
inactives*


the only reason i went for niichan was because he hadn't posted his 'I voted xi0 for the lulz' yet if it was there before I change my vote I probably would've went after the completely inactive ones...
side note, I'm going to reveal my role at day 3-4 (if everything goes well)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

We can also vote niichan just to annoy him. That would be funny.
Votekill niichan:derp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Two locked votes on niichan?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Townie isn't a role. He said he had a role that he hadn't read.

I have no idea what ¨semi-passive¨means, so I guess it's vengeful or something like that.

Two locked votes on niichan?
I'm aware mine is locked, yes.

I don't like how Kat changed her vote, it might be me being paranoid though.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

nana might be an important townie too and she didnt have a chance to say anything :/
it's 2.5h till day 1 end, you're calling this 'no chance' o.O?

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Townie isn't a role. He said he had a role that he hadn't read.

I have no idea what ¨semi-passive¨means, so I guess it's vengeful or something like that.



I'm aware mine is locked, yes.

I don't like how Kat changed her vote, it might be me being paranoid though.
semantics
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Why would I vote for him alone :bored

Nah, seriously. Voting for her won't do us any good. She hasn't even posted, and even if she could be hiding herself, there's nothing that reads mafia out of her (...cause there isn't nothing to read, but that's another story).

Niichan came, lurked, did a random vote, left, then came again only to kinda excuse it but without adding any reasons, then he left again. Now he's lurking.
I'm only agreeing with it cause I agree with what Evil said last game: day 1 usually leads us nowher0e so let's just pick someone randomly and be done with it. He even picked Nuno to be our target, the mafia boss by luck, and we backed off looking for better reasons: we ended up not finding them. I love Nana, but since you guys decided to use the inactivity criteria on her as well, I'm in.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Votekill Niichan

I'm off for good now.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Vote kill felipe
What the hell, I am a bottle (or wtv it is) :gwah

Votekill Hardy!
God dammit, my character hates me.

Anyway, PELÉ DEBUTO CON PIBE, HIJOS, votekill Leoat



This jorped joke is going too far... :lmao
Now, did you vote for Leoat12 or Leonardo?

Vote Kill Jose
I got a crying avatar :oh

Vote Kill BBB Banana
Votekill digitaldude from Israel

Well, I'm vengeful u.u

Gonna be home in 5h and properly read what's happening :3
Is it really Armin in that avatar? lol

Votekill Hardy / Katarina

Essa Copa é do Brasil xD
It would be kinda sad if Hardy got killed in the duel and not by the BRs XD

vote kill Hardy

*also, I wanted his avatar u_u*
votekill gnut for now.
vote kill Kevin
votekill xi0
Woooffffffff

after reading all this spam I found only gnut and Hakuteiken suspicious. Honnestly they started a mess because wizzard stated something pretty obvious about the number of mafia members and than xio and hardy went to defend him cuse what wizzard had said was actually in the rules post...

This fierce attack over some uninportant matters raised my suspicions towards them.

So...

Votekill Gnut
note all the guys that voted for hardy are from the barely registering on the radar type.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

votechange niichi for the reasons listed earlier.
votekill xi0
Votekill xi0 BWAHAHAHA DIE xi0!
Vote Kill Farfalla
VOTEKILL DIGITALDUDE
Votekill Nanadmari
Votekill niichan then
Votekill niichan:derp
Votekill Niichan

I'm off for good now.
16/17
4x naruto-niichan (Tom/wizzard, Katarina/Hardy, Muratcan/Kat, Leonardo/Imperium)
3x Hardy (Michael/Leoat12, Mariana-2/Spectrum, Bruno/nanaDmari)
3x Xi0 (Gary/naruto-niichan, David/gnut, Omar/digitaldude )
2x digitaldude (Felipe/Farfalla, Mariana/Josef)
1x gnut (Simeon/BBB Banana)
1x 3c (Kevin/Hakuteiken)
1x Hakuteiken (Jose/3c)
1x Farfalla (Greg/Xadyu)


Day will end in 2h
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

I'm only agreeing with it cause I agree with what Evil said last game: day 1 usually leads us nowher0e so let's just pick someone randomly and be done with it.
That's so not you :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top