Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1
Niichan is a faker, he deserves to die.
Niichan is a faker, he deserves to die.


Exactly.If you wanna save niichan you should come up with a replacement. Otherwise he dead.
ROFL, MAFIA.Niichan is a faker, he deserves to die.![]()

No I really dont know what I should do now cuz I dont wanna kill a townie which has more pwerful role and If I vote for Nana now for example and the others wont come it will be useless ... we have to decide as a group if we wanna save niichanHE'LL COME HERE TOMORROW AND WE'LL GET RID OF A MAFIA
Are you doing the same play as you were lover? are you being slow on porpuse?
In a day phase of 30 hours, you could still post more and defend yourself than just 45 minutes, fuck me.All I can say is that Imp said okay let's annoy niichan, would be funny and all joined. Sorry work and my girlfriend are more important than this game, blame your own noobness for "I would vote niichan" Hardy, when I clearly stated I'm away and explained that I worked 12 hours yesterday. Luckily I still care a bit but if I die so be it, townies deserve to lose for this bullshit![]()
15 MINUTES LEFT I DON'T CARE.No I really dont know what I should do now cuz I dont wanna kill a townie which has more pwerful role and If I vote for Nana now for example and the others wont come it will be useless ... we have to decide as a group if we wanna save niichan
I just want to belong somewhere.ROFL, MAFIA.

If you wanna save niichan vote nana. Or xi0No I really dont know what I should do now cuz I dont wanna kill a townie which has more pwerful role and If I vote for Nana now for example and the others wont come it will be useless ... we have to decide as a group if we wanna save niichan

Yeah, I know. That's partly what got me confused, anyway.Imp himself voted for niichan
There isn't a defense to "lurking", anyway. Aside from maybe "I have been busy", which everyone, including me, would be reluctant to buy (and no one did).It's his fault if he didn't even bother defending himself until everyone decided to get his ass.
Keel xi0If you wanna save Niichan.
Vote for me.![]()
But nana has 0 votes now ... if I vote for her it will be useless, where are the others?If you wanna save niichan vote nana. Or xi0
At the end, that can be very valueable.Yeah but mafia wont target him now and waste a kill, he is like ordinary townie now.
Then your options are xi0 who has 3 votes and hardy/farfalla with 2 votes. You have 10 minutes left.But nana has 0 votes now ... if I vote for her it will be useless, where are the others?
Just voting for someone not randomly would had helped honestly.There isn't a defense to "lurking", anyway. Aside from maybe "I have been busy", which everyone, including me, would be reluctant to buy (and no one did).

