Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Niichan is a faker, he deserves to die. :nah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

If you wanna save niichan you should come up with a replacement. Otherwise he dead.
Exactly.

Haku, Xadyu and Leo can come up with someone better and save him. I mean, what was all the ¨I've got not guilt¨ about then.

Niichan is a faker, he deserves to die. :nah
ROFL, MAFIA.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

All I can say is that Imp said okay let's annoy niichan, would be funny and all joined. Sorry work and my girlfriend are more important than this game, blame your own noobness for "I would vote niichan" Hardy, when I clearly stated I'm away and explained that I worked 12 hours yesterday. Luckily I still care a bit but if I die so be it, townies deserve to lose for this bullshit :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

HE'LL COME HERE TOMORROW AND WE'LL GET RID OF A MAFIA

Are you doing the same play as you were lover? are you being slow on porpuse?
No I really dont know what I should do now cuz I dont wanna kill a townie which has more pwerful role and If I vote for Nana now for example and the others wont come it will be useless ... we have to decide as a group if we wanna save niichan
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

All I can say is that Imp said okay let's annoy niichan, would be funny and all joined. Sorry work and my girlfriend are more important than this game, blame your own noobness for "I would vote niichan" Hardy, when I clearly stated I'm away and explained that I worked 12 hours yesterday. Luckily I still care a bit but if I die so be it, townies deserve to lose for this bullshit :XD
In a day phase of 30 hours, you could still post more and defend yourself than just 45 minutes, fuck me.

Now, save yourself and shut up. Vote for someone or ask someone to vote for gary. Simple as that.

No I really dont know what I should do now cuz I dont wanna kill a townie which has more pwerful role and If I vote for Nana now for example and the others wont come it will be useless ... we have to decide as a group if we wanna save niichan
15 MINUTES LEFT I DON'T CARE.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

No I really dont know what I should do now cuz I dont wanna kill a townie which has more pwerful role and If I vote for Nana now for example and the others wont come it will be useless ... we have to decide as a group if we wanna save niichan
If you wanna save niichan vote nana. Or xi0
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

If you wanna save Niichan.

Vote for me. :3c
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Imp himself voted for niichan
Yeah, I know. That's partly what got me confused, anyway.

It's his fault if he didn't even bother defending himself until everyone decided to get his ass.
There isn't a defense to "lurking", anyway. Aside from maybe "I have been busy", which everyone, including me, would be reluctant to buy (and no one did).
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

If you wanna save niichan vote nana. Or xi0
But nana has 0 votes now ... if I vote for her it will be useless, where are the others?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Seriously, what's all this shit complaining that Niichan is about to die and then you don't do shit to save him? This is too fishy
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

But nana has 0 votes now ... if I vote for her it will be useless, where are the others?
Then your options are xi0 who has 3 votes and hardy/farfalla with 2 votes. You have 10 minutes left.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Kill me!

I dare you!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

There isn't a defense to "lurking", anyway. Aside from maybe "I have been busy", which everyone, including me, would be reluctant to buy (and no one did).
Just voting for someone not randomly would had helped honestly.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

Save niichan keel xi0!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

OMG can anybody suggest me what to do ?! I dont wanna be the bad one then
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

kbye :derp

See you guys tomorrow. :hee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 1

10 MINUTES

DO SOMETHING SMARTASS TOWNIES.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top